• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How many of you are upset at forex

starlite

Broker Representative
I feel upset when continuously loose in trading . I was near about to leave forx. Then I motivated my self to get more knowledge and see my trading mistakes. I was back to demo trading for this purpose. It help me a lot to improve trading strategy. I know risk management again then started live trading.

I did get upset with trading many times during my startup days but now I'm comfortable as I follow a good strategy. Every thing is in money management and trade psychology, you need to master these two in order to avoid any upset situation in forex.

Before when i made few consecutive losses, it made me upset. But now i got over it. Now if i suffer few consecutive losses then i accept it and go according to my plan. Don't get restless to recover my losses as quickly as possible.

Max traders arev actually upset with the Forex business because they face a lot of loss here due to their mistakes only as they are gripped with greed and for that they have to pay heavy price

Really, stop loss trading tool is the best protector! I also use stop loss trading tool according to the market context! Really, this trading tool helps me to avoid any unexpected result! In addition, I set my SL tool with proper money management rules, so I can recover my losing trades so quickly!

Luckily, I am not upset right now! For the reason that, I have been making regular income from Forex business since 2016; by the way in my learning session I lost my learning concentration for many times!

Greedy Forex traders may face this kind of situation in their trading since they expect unrealistic profit! But professional Forex trader are not facing here any big losses because they use money management rules so honestly! Now I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my per trade position!

Well, if you are facing consistent SL in your trading that means, you need to improve yourself! Don’t lose your hope, because all of low skilled Forex traders have similar losing experience! So, lose is a opportunity of learning!

Every one of us get upset when we lose cash. Especially in forex trading, the experience will bring down our resolve. Notwithstanding, we generally ought to recall that misfortunes do occur in this calling and there are no exemptions. It is the capacity to gain from our experience that issues. We ought to introspect the purpose behind the misfortune and ensure that such mix-ups are not rehashed. I would by and by get furious just when I rehash botches. If not, there is nothing to stress as long as we take after a demonstrated trading system with SL to forestall wash away of capital.

Every one of us get upset when we lose cash. Especially in forex trading, the experience will bring down our resolve. Notwithstanding, we generally ought to recall that misfortunes do occur in this calling and there are no exemptions. It is the capacity to gain from our experience that issues. We ought to introspect the purpose behind the misfortune and ensure that such mix-ups are not rehashed. I would by and by get furious just when I rehash botches. If not, there is nothing to stress as long as we take after a demonstrated trading system with SL to forestall wash away of capital.

Yes, it’s our natural habit! By the way, we have to follow here proper money management policies since, there is no guarantee in Forex! I think, we shouldn’t use more than the 2% risk reward ratio in our trading! of course, SL is the best tool for avoiding any unexpected result.

In my own case, forex dissapoints me almost every day, even though i'm trying not to be emotional when trading, but how not be if you lose money?:)

Frankly, my 1st year of trading was frustrating; but now I am enjoying my trading! Although, I have to update more but I am happy on my current trading skill.

Trading is the market which will make you happy, frightened, upset, and emotional as it is directly related to your psychology. It is involunteer action of the mind to feel dizzy and shaken when you lose your money in front of your eyes. But the successful traders have strong mentality.

Trading is the market which will make you happy, frightened, upset, and emotional as it is directly related to your psychology. It is involunteer action of the mind to feel dizzy and shaken when you lose your money in front of your eyes. But the successful traders have strong mentality.

No, it’s not for all the traders; only 10% traders are making money here; that means others are not enjoying the trading, that’s the reality.

Many peoples are upset at forex because of their loss. Loss happens when they make a wrong move which only happens when they don't know the market well and came here to do trade. Don't do this until you have a huge knowledge, experience and grip to that market. Thanks

Many peoples are upset at forex because of their loss. Loss happens when they make a wrong move which only happens when they don't know the market well and came here to do trade. Don't do this until you have a huge knowledge, experience and grip to that market. Thanks

You are welcome mete; yes low skilled traders face huge lose their! Actually, there is no way without proper trading knowledge & experience. So, if you want to make money, make a good trading skill first.

I am quite satisfied with my performance on the First market as I suffered a lot in the beginning for making my own place among the successful traders. Yes, every trader gets upset when he loses money and it is the story of most of the traders. Which one is yours story?

I am quite satisfied with my performance on the First market as I suffered a lot in the beginning for making my own place among the successful traders. Yes, every trader gets upset when he loses money and it is the story of most of the traders. Which one is yours story?

Story means what? Struggling sessions or recent updates? Thanks.

YES. Your drawdowns are very important trading statistics since they represent your risks by comparing possible rewards to its risks. It is the most important ratio to investors since it represents the maximum risk in any given trade. I hope this help you.

I am trying to be happy always. I know there are many ups and downs in this business. But that happens because of me. It is not for the forex.