• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long does it take before newbie can make good profit

I seem, one year minimum! But if anyone has a trainer then it would be 6 to 8 months! By the way, I needed almost 1 year and 3 months! I basically struggled a lot in my demo, but gradually I have overcome from my trading mistakes!

No one knows. It differ from person to person. And even most people never get into it. It Will depend on various factors. If you come to forex by knowing that it's the easiest thing to do, first you have to unlearn yourself. Then we have to relearn everything. How quick learner you are that's a matter. How well you can apply your knowledge that's also important matter. So it's better to learn without any negetive thinking.

It totally depends on how strong a person wants to make money. If they really want to, they'll do their best and spend alot of time on training in order to make profit.

How long does it take before newbie can make good profit? I think all newbie must know that making profit is not right away as they lack experiences. They can get lucky if if they're exceptionally bright, they can make money right away but its not easy like they think and most ended up with more losses and left with no money to pay their bills. So, they should beware of that fact. I think it will be six months in before they will see a steady increase in earning and profit if they work hard at learning from their experiences. What do you think?

There is no specific answer! It may take one year, even two, tree…… I know a trader personally, who has almost 3 years trading experience but till now struggling.

if the newbie follow the steps of learning and training with demo account i think no less than one year to be good trader because the professional traders advice to not to start trading with real account less than one year of learning and training and testing the strategy which the trader will trade with real account

Bro, becoming a pro trader is not so easy! I have never seen any pro trader less than 5 years trading experience; yes I repeat it’s 5 years (PRO trader).

You can't make a consistent profit unless you learn to control the risk. You need to gain trading experience by doing money management and risk management.

When a newbie is committed to learning, he gradually goes into the earning environment without him even knowing. Learning has a greater role to play. The more a newbie trades, the better he understands Forex and the more likely he would earn in a shorter time. Hence, focusing on earning only, would lead to anxiety.
True. Learn the proper way to trade effectively in the market.

Forex is a risky investment market. So, start trading with small investment is safe. However, I recommend to use demo account before investing any money.

Trader need to have a realistic expectation in trading. However, most of the new traders come to the market with unrealistic expectation. Then they feel miserable.