• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long does it take before newbie can make good profit

How long does it take before newbie can make good profit? I think all newbie must know that making profit is not right away as they lack experiences. They can get lucky if if they're exceptionally bright, they can make money right away but its not easy like they think and most ended up with more losses and left with no money to pay their bills. So, they should beware of that fact. I think it will be six months in before they will see a steady increase in earning and profit if they work hard at learning from their experiences. What do you think?

This, I believe depend a lot on the newbie himself. Different people have different paces of learning and the speed at which they assimilate. Some new traders can start enjoying the benefits of the business within three months in it while other can go for as long as over 6 months.

This is realy a good topic and am also hungry for this answer that how many days we need to learn the forex as a new trader after how many days we can trade in live market properly please give your opinion..

This is realy a good topic and am also hungry for this answer that how many days we need to learn the forex as a new trader after how many days we can trade in live market properly please give your opinion..

Agreeing with decub's post, there is no minimum or maximum time. As our faces are different, so are our problems and our brains. Some understand better than others and faster too. If I should say, it should be measured on hourly basis because not every learner devote the same quantity of time daily to learning.

Agreeing with decub's post, there is no minimum or maximum time. As our faces are different, so are our problems and our brains. Some understand better than others and faster too. If I should say, it should be measured on hourly basis because not every learner devote the same quantity of time daily to learning.
I do believe in a certain amount of time, although not fixed but all newbie must trade at least for one year before they will see themselves excelling at it. I think during the first year, they're still on and off and trying to learn some more so I think as long as they trade over one year, they will understand and trade like a pro after that. I think time is important in gaining new skills and experiences.

That is depend on courage, talent, IQ, and the EQ of that trader itself, also there are other invisible factor such as Luck and Fund to start trade, because not all new trader has funds to start trade in forex, so i assume that normally new traders need about 6 months more if they have enough funds, but if they don't i think it will take about more than one year.

Its a very good topics that how long i have to learn for trade in live market how many days i have to gather knowledge,ideas etc but i think its totaly depend on you mean to say its totaly depend on the trade who will trade how much he or she can capture the matter.

It depends only on the trader. Study Forex trading for some time. Fortunately, nowadays the Internet is full of free educational materials and if you are hard-working this business becomes quite simple for you. Naturally, demo (demonstration) account is your next step. Gain practice buy trading with virtual money. Even on demo account you are able to see the current market movements for any trading instrument you wish.

It is not possible to determine the actual time to be succeed in Forex market. It depends on the trader or newbie himself. If he can be able understand Forex and acquire good skill withing short time, then he also be able to earn or succeed in Forex quickly. So making good profit completely depends on the newbies' skill and knowledge.

Indeed. That's why we need to know when the newbie trader will make profit if that is undetermined and will always vary with the different factors like if the trader is quick learner or to have many time to spend in trading and their determination to be a good trader or gain profits.

It depends only on the trader. Study Forex trading for some time. Fortunately, nowadays the Internet is full of free educational materials and if you are hard-working this business becomes quite simple for you. Naturally, demo (demonstration) account is your next step. Gain practice buy trading with virtual money. Even on demo account you are able to see the current market movements for any trading instrument you wish.
Sure, the internet has made it possible for one to easily go through the process of learning Forex easily provided the person can understand. These days, it even comes in form of audio visual materials which facilitates easy understanding of the said topic.

Speculation is not college studies which is completed within a prescribed period. Trading is more of a psychological battle. Only those who are dedicated, show willingness to learn, stick to a tested strategy and remain patient can excel. These are traits which can never be standardized. Some develop very quickly where as few others never succeed at all. Thus, success in forex trading depends on the time period it takes to attain those virtues. There is no possibility to generalize the same.

I thin there is no set time and prediction is not easy for it. Each of us are unique in the learning and the way we spend into the forex takes time too. I however doubt that not many people try to learn the forex trading and they may end up spending randomly, which is quite hard too. That is what I have noticed.

I think there is some amount of time that will pass before newbie can really fly off with profits. I think they must pass the practicing state then the experimenting stage and then they will fly off with their abilities to make more profits as times go by so that could be six months to a year from the time they start out as a newbie. That is my guess.

Sometimes a newbie might even get some stroke of luck and most probably make some profits within his first set of trades in the real account but that doesn't make him a trader who has arrived. It is always ideal to know what we are doing to make profits in Forex and that is where the knowledge lies in. Whenever a trader gets this knowledge, that determines when he starts making the money.

I think newbie would lose a lot before they gain money in forex. Forex is just way too risky and so I would recommend that a newbie do it part time only and focus on their day job as they can rely on their job more. I think in forex you must learn how to control your losses and risks and as a newbie you're faced with such a problem significantly. It will be long before you see real improvement in your earning.

Newbies must practice to make sure that we know how to trade and make profit. I do know we can handle our trading account first in demo account before we even try to trade in real account. I'm really happy that some how we can manage to earn good amount of money in the long run.

A newbie trader can not know how long it will take he or she to be making profit till he or she is able to try to trade in the demo account and know how to trade there. After practicing there, he or she can try the live account with small amount of money to see if there is a control on emotions

When a newbie is committed to learning, he gradually goes into the earning environment without him even knowing. Learning has a greater role to play. The more a newbie trades, the better he understands Forex and the more likely he would earn in a shorter time. Hence, focusing on earning only, would lead to anxiety.