• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you reduce loss in forex trading?

Trading in high spread-consuming trading pairs using high leverage makes traders suffer losses. On the other hand, high spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening.

Forex is considered the best opportunity for all types of people. Women are very much fond of forex trading because they can earn money through forex trading sitting at home.

There are several ways to reduce losses in forex trading, such as:

1. Using stop-loss orders: These are automatic orders that close your trade when the market moves against you by a certain amount.

2. Setting realistic goals: Don't expect to get rich overnight. Set realistic goals and be prepared for the ups and downs of trading.

3. Managing your risk: Only trade with money you can afford to lose and don't risk more than a small percentage of your account on any one trade.

4. Keeping a trading journal: Write down your trades and analyse what worked and what didn't. This can help you identify and improve upon your mistakes.

learning is a continuous process , so we the traders should focus on this , otherwise the trading life could be more dangerous.

Conquering Forex is little tough but it’s possible.Right attempt can be taken when a trader passes enough time with the market and become able to discover a good trading strategy.

Self-satisfaction is felt when a trader has both technical and fundamental knowledge Every decision should be prepared with a valid reasoning and you can do so when you have good trading experience.

Self-satisfaction is felt when a trader has both technical and fundamental knowledge Every decision should be prepared with a valid reasoning and you can do so when you have good trading experience.
We will need to use a Control based trading system so that the income we are getting is Good.

I always try to limit the number of trades opened every single day. I always try to analyze the market and when I have sure signals, only then I trade on the market.

I try to follow risk management policy strictly and always try to open trades not more than the limit. So, it keeps me risk free.

First we have to analyze the market to be certain of a signal and then we have to determinethe entry and exit points so we can recover our losses.

You can scalp on the market even when the market situation is crucial. Don’t take much trading risk because it will grab your trading capital.

Over-trading will bring losses foe you. This practice of over-trading should be deducted to attain trading success; otherwise trading success will become a mirage for traders.

I don’t trade as long as I don’t have a pure market signal. I combine both technical and fundamental analyses to develop a cogent market signal.

I try to adjust lot size according to my capital size and take every single decision based on pure market analysis and avoid trading when I don’t have trading opportunities.

Broker’s platform is important for traders because traders won’t find peace in trading unless the platform is reliable and technical errors free.