• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you reduce loss in forex trading?

I don't think so there are many kinds of loss in the Forex Trading and one is influenced with your strategy. Sometime the stop loss, could be very much helpful to control loss, but sometimes it also effects our profit and we earn less through it which results in the loss again as the money not made in Forex is the money lost.

The only way of loss reduction is to make more profit, the more the profit, the less will be the impact of the loss, but never think that you could totally avoid it.

To minimize the loss just by entering the market at a small stop loss condition, and the have a great profit opportunity, and in case of the price movement that was not appropriate analysis, then cut the loss must be quickly executed

Well, for swing trading I needed to use long SL levels, but right now I do only scalping trading! In addition, I am making enough money by scalping trading! Besides, I can use here 10-15 pips SL positions, thus I reduce my Forex loss.

To minimize the loss just by entering the market at a small stop loss condition, and the have a great profit opportunity, and in case of the price movement that was not appropriate analysis, then cut the loss must be quickly executed
Yeah, that is quite a nice idea, and we could rely on it, also we could raise the amount of the investment on the basis of our confidence.

The speed of thought for execution based on money management determines the security of funds available, and would be better off waiting for the ideal conditions according to their respective understanding rather than impose enters the market

The more experience you get, the less money you lose. So you need to stick to money management, learn to use other traders' analytics, understand the indicators and keep an eye on the news.

Agree with the above, that the experience would provide a way of handling risks become better in accordance with conditions which faced, beside that the emotional conditions also greatly assist traders still think objectively when found unfavorable trading conditions

Yeah, along with experience, knowledge and skills are also needed to become successful in the Forex Trading, you need lots of practice to obtain it.

Yeah, there are lots of ways to deal in with the Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, you need to have patience and discipline.

To minimize loss of transactions that are being free-floating minus should immediately cut loss, and waiting for back conditions ideal for forex trading

The only useful way to reduce the loss, in the Forex Trading, is by earning more profits, as you cannot avoid the loss and you cannot always predict the market, each and every time.

In order to reduce the loss certainly must understand on how trading or trading system that is used, because in it there is the technique of open orders, close the order and also how to secure order

I think you should do the following:
Don't open too many orders.
Don't be emotional to close profitable trades and leave unprofitable ones thinking it will reverse to your favour.
What is your opinion?

To reduce loss managing risk is fundamental. Money Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

I find using stops the most practical. As a matter of fact, it helps all traders.

Agree with it.

If you are a newbie trader then don't expect too much from the market. Losses are part of trading and when you are improving yourself, you will also learn to reduce your losses.

Identifying the mistakes and not repeating them again can save you from losses. You need to stay as simple as posaible while making a strategy. Your strategy is the mirror of your trading exoerience, so you need to work hard on it. Do you have a strategy for your trades?

I think you should do the following:
Don't open too many orders.
Don't be emotional to close profitable trades and leave unprofitable ones thinking it will reverse to your favour.
What is your opinion?

It’s very important point actually! Over-trading is one of the most common problem here! In addition, I don’t open more than 2 trades in my live account.

Besides scalping, we should practice long-term trading too. Many traders are mostly allergic to long term trading as it takes much time and the return from it is quite uncertain.