• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

High leverage

Positive approach, I appreciate you! Really, high trading leverage is very useful trading feature for the retail Forex traders! But you have to know first how to use high trading leverage as like a pro trader! It’s an open platform, but you need to wait for good opportunities! I started my trading with 1:500 and till now I am using the same leverage in my live account!

Positive approach, I appreciate you! Really, high trading leverage is very useful trading feature for the retail Forex traders! But you have to know first how to use high trading leverage as like a pro trader! It’s an open platform, but you need to wait for good opportunities! I started my trading with 1:500 and till now I am using the same leverage in my live account!

Yes mostly traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. For that reason we have to make sure proper risk management policy before trading with high leverage , it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

To leverage the selection depends on the capital you have, if you are trading with small capital so it is better to trade using high leverage so that the resilience of our account will be maintained

I prefer the large leverage when using small capital, and will wear a little leverage when using large capital, and if the condition would be more comfortable wearing a little leverage to avoid over transactions

Leverage is an inevitable part of trading of course I admit it. But it is not so much important for the newcomers because they cannot control their greed and fall a great trouble by high ratio , moreover go down a great loss because of non sense planning as well poor experience.

If you use leverage to your advantage, there’s plenty of opportunity to make substantial profits, but you need to make wise trading decisions and ensure that you manage your risk effectively. The takeaway from this is that when you choose your leverage, make sure that you take your appetite for risk into account. Higher leverage equals higher risk. That's why I try to be more careful when using leverage in FXB Trading.

I think it is indeed easy to just choose a high leverage, and its benefits will be felt when having a small capital, but the risk will also tend to be large if it gets the loss

In forex trading, leverage is used to lift a small capital power that it may be able to do a transaction with leverage also there are strengths and weaknesses

Last edited by a moderator:
High leverage can cause you amazing losses if you don't use proper risk managing technique. I have seen various traders to lose their account as a result of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it harms us in transform way when we lose our trade. I am utilizing 300:1 leverage.

High leverage indeed often helps to quickly lose the deposit. Did high leverage help anyone here or does anyone at least use it?

Have you ever asked a question to yourself about why brokers offer high leverage? The answer is that they want to enhance your greed and this greed takes 90% of the traders towards the huge losses. I am sure you have now got the point why high leverage is more risky. Thanks

Have you ever asked a question to yourself about why brokers offer high leverage? The answer is that they want to enhance your greed and this greed takes 90% of the traders towards the huge losses. I am sure you have now got the point why high leverage is more risky. Thanks

This is the most valuable reply in this thread! Exactly mate you got the main point! That’s the main reason actually! Definitely, we traders need to avoid market maker brokers for sure!

So, whenever you have time, devote it to learning how to properly analyze the market. Use internet and seek advices from experts to strengthen your trading.

Learning means attaining knowledge on both technical and fundamental factors relating to analysis. As long as traders are out of this knowledge, they are not capable of trading.