• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

High leverage

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk.

Actually the leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, practically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If we can manage our risk by proper trading experience or knowledge , then we can trade with high leverage at any times.

If we want to get maximal result by trading high leverage first of all we the traders have to know how to manage risk, despite of high leverage that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly devoid of having proper risk management approach, but we have to take high leverage in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Actually, leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If anyone is interested about trading with high leverage I think he should be trade first of all in demo trading to see the performance how high leverage works. this trading approach can be supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Actually, I don’t consider that maximum loss by using leverage, if anyone losses by using leverage it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management approach, nothing to do with leverage at all. So, before trading with leverage first of all we the traders have to know how to manage risk. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

I always sincere about using leverage , basically for avoiding risk I for all time use small leverage but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit instantly. Basically leverage is a great source to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.

from all trading elements leverage is one of the manly issue which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. The leverage at all times contains risk , so before using at any leverage it is more appropriate to make sure the most accurate risk management approach , otherwise you can fall a great loss when trading.

I have seen Many experts suggest not to trade with high leverage, but In order to me, if traders have confidence with their trading strategy and high amount of money in deposit account, surely they can choose high leverage ratio because it will give them no problem. But if have small balance deposit only while trading system is not too good , small leverage ratio could help traders minimize the ratio.

In Fx trading for avoiding loss Many experts suggest not to trade with high leverage, but In order to me, if traders have confidence with their trading strategy and high amount of money in deposit account, surely they can choose high leverage ratio because it will give them no problem. But if have small balance deposit only while trading system is not too good , small leverage ratio could help traders minimize the ratio.

All you need to control your funds and not to use too high leverage is the common sense and at least a couple of months of experience. It's not something supernatural, as for me

I think so, you can’t blame high trading leverage directly! Even, knowledgeable Forex traders earn quick money by using high trading leverage since, they are able to use standard trading lot size in their trading! Whatever, right now I am using 1:500 trading leverage! Basically I have selected this trading leverage according to my strategy’s requirement!

It is true that high leverage can bring profit very rapidly but before that you have to make sure proper risk management plan with sufficient balance, otherwise you can fall a great loss when trading practically. So be careful.

I have seen in order to my trading experience mostly traders who are particularly newcomers always try to make money by using high leverage without proper risk management plan, as a result they fall a great loss when trading practically. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

I think so, you can’t blame high trading leverage directly! Even, knowledgeable Forex traders earn quick money by using high trading leverage since, they are able to use standard trading lot size in their trading! Whatever, right now I am using 1:500 trading leverage! Basically I have selected this trading leverage according to my strategy’s requirement!

Traders who make consistent profit, I don't think they use high leverage to make quick profit. They way I see it, high leverage gives us the benefit not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

High leverage also can harmful account if trader being reckless and trade blindly because not always after open entries then the trend move to our favour, and if use big lot size it will quickly to facing loss floating and might making heart beat faster

This happens with new traders after opening trade. They go in certain kind of mental state that they can't even sit still and stare at the chart while an order is open. For this is of mental state it will take time to train that trader's emotion.

I prefer to use a small shoulder and recommend it to everyone. I was taught that the more the shoulder, the higher the risk.

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If you want to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage first of all you have to make sure real risk managing plan , otherwise you can fall a great loss despite of sufficient trading balance.

Maximum beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , so before trading with high leverage it is more appropriate to ensure real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit very rapidly by using leverage.

I don't know if it makes sense to create a $20 bucks account and try to trade with 1:2000? What would you say? I haven't started yet, but thinking of that and have already deposited 20 bucks.

I don't know if it makes sense to create a $20 bucks account and try to trade with 1:2000? What would you say? I haven't started yet, but thinking of that and have already deposited 20 bucks.
Well... I think that you may lose it in a pair of seconds... But anyway, $20 is not a very large sum to lose. At least, you'll know how it works.
I'd try it on demo... it won't cost you anything