1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FX Systems - fxsystems.com

Discussion in 'Broker Discussion' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Andy

Andy Administrator Staff Member

Official discussion thread for FX Systems at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
    - Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for FX Systems

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Systems fxsystems com Forum Date
    Trading Systems – Helping You Become a Better Trader Trading Systems Oct 26, 2013
    Time personalized feedback systems on forex brokers Beginners Forum May 14, 2013

3. jforex

jforex

Best Spreads and Execution combined, hard to find both aspects anywhere but i would recommend fxsystems.com

4. Somers

Somers

I would agree, very professional brokerage with very low spreads

5. allforex

allforex

any broker under this group is pretty good

6. kasual

kasual

just visited the site and found that this forex broker have many branch company and all of them move in currency trading field. I don't know the reason why they have branch company with different name of company but I guess that previously their branch company is not their company and because some reason, fxsystems.com make acquisition and choose to keep hold the old name and not change it.

7. cathy

cathy

Yes i believe they bought out all these brokers and just kept the clients with them and all the sites. Either one seems to give a quality service especially for brokers these days.

8. bestforex

bestforex Membership Revoked

We are offering an extra 8% bonus through bank wire transfer to any members of digialcashplace this month

9. kasual

kasual

unfortunately fxsystem only accept VIP client account only and set $25,000 as minimum deposit. usually, only account manager that able to spend such high amount to open an account in this broker. but even though traders status is retail traders and have $25,000, still able to open an account in fxsystem.

10. bonusland

bonusland

They are accepting retail clients from $100, you just have to go to their site and open with one of their smaller branches. Good place