• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

fundamental analysis to forecast forex markets

fundamental analysis to forecast forex markets
Using fundamental analysis to forecast forex markets is a bit more in-depth, but it can also be highly accurate. Basically, fundamental analysis means forecasting the market based on external factors -- political moves, government involvement, social movements, even the weather. Someone good at fundamental analysis might forecast forex drop-offs because he knows a country’s government is unstable at the moment, or increases because the country has just elected a popular new leader. Anything that can affect a nation’s economy can affect the exchange rates, and that’s what a fundamental analyst uses to guess at the forex market’s future

Naturally, this means having to know a particular country in-depth, which is hard to do for more than a few countries at a time. (It becomes even more complicated when trying to forecast the euro, since several different countries use that currency.) But having that kind of intricate knowledge makes it much, much easier to forecast forex trends.

fundamental analysis is suitable to predict about the future of market movement in long term period. while more complicated if used fundamental analysis to trading in short term purpose such as scalping for example. so, fundamental analysis is good method of analysis for long term trader only.

while more complicated if used fundamental analysis to trading
in short term purpose such as scalping for example. so, fundamental analysis is good

Fundamental analysis is good and not bad atall I think the right time frame to use it is 1m ,5m mostly for news trading, sometime it can be best for scalping.

Fundamental analysis does have its advantages, ie we do not need to use many indicators to analyze the market. fundamental analysis only drawback is that we need a lot of news - the latest related news and analysis to be able to do well

Fundamental analysis pay the vital role in the trading. The senior traders make the first analysis of the forex market then start it and also use in their trade. The also use the news strategy and Data when issued from the Economic Calender.

fundamental analysis is good usually with this i can trade more easier and i really lookin for best fundamental analysis forecast from great resource such as fxempire and many more, after i see that i will take an action when trade, and for sure it makes me more confident to trade.

Its good to have weekly fundamental analysis. Its also important that you monitor economic calendar because your fundamental analysis is actually no good if you don't know how to follow economic calendar. You need to update your fundamental analysis depends on the news that came out. That's why its very important that you always on the news lookout.

Fundamental analysis is the key for long-term prediction. Chart can't tell investors as much as fundamentals. When I started analyzing market, I often focus on long-term forecast first which depends on fundamental levels and then chart which depends on technical levels.

Yes, fundamentals help us build confidence in a particular type of currencies. I know that its easy to build confidence in the euro or the usd cause their economies are good and will continue to do well since they have a strong infrastructure. When they are wealthy and doing well, there is little chance for them to crawl back down. Its hard for other currencies to rise against them. Fundamental helps a lot.

Fundamental analysis is the best way which we need to handle the forex market because from all I know forex required our knowledge and for us to get good thing from here I think knowledge must be gotten

Fundamentals is everything in forex. From it that we will know when not to trade a certain pairs and when to. Fundamentals is the reason behind price movements on certain days and when there are bad news we know certain currencies will weakened against others. We know that news do affect our trades and that it could help scalper but bad for long term traders and its noise for long term trader. Some stay away from news trading as its dangerous and can wipe out their accounts with spikes. Its important to keep up with fundamentals daily so we know what is going on and have them send to your emails or facebook.

Fundamental analysis determine the primary trend in a market. Medium and long term traders are very much dependent on it for planning their trades. On the other hand, market always have small moves against the trend. These small moves or 'noises' as it is called by professionals, need to be filtered out to have a clear idea of the trend. This is particularly true when a trader wishes to enter using a longer time frame.

with fundamental analysis, a trader does not have to analyze charts are sometimes very dizzy, and I think for many beginners they will agree. most of these ways are best suited for beginners but fundamental analysis still good for pro trader also because 90 percent of market movements as a result of the news

As per me both fundamental and technical analysis is important as because fundamental analysis is gines us an idea about what would be the situation and how should we trade whereas technical analysis is also a good indicator as through charts one easily understood about the situation.

Both analysis dont have to be neglected because from what I know the forex market is somehow too risky for me .
All I know here is that if a trader just have a good knowledge on on how to trade he need to make both the fundamental analysis and technical just to be on the safer side of the game

Both analysis dont have to be neglected because from what I know the forex market is somehow too risky for me .
All I know here is that if a trader just have a good knowledge on on how to trade he need to make both the fundamental analysis and technical just to be on the safer side of the game
I don't know what you mean by neglected here, because right now i use technical analysis only for 30% of my trading while i trade with using fundamental anaysis for 70% of my trading and it give me a constant profit right now and i don't have to trade every 5 days in a week.

We need to do all kind of analysis in order to gain profit. We have to use all the help we can get so fundamental is a tool for us to look into the possible outcome of various currencies in the present and future time. So why not use it. It does affect the market greatly as I've seen recently with Syria warfare problems, US capitol hill shutdown, and you can see certain pairs not performing like they use to and they get weaker so hopefully it will change soon as the White House coming to agreement.

Using the fundamental analysis to do a trading analysis is good because the trader will be able to read the market very well and better when he or she knows how to do his or her analysis with the data from news. But it will be good, when the traders know how to do both the fundamental and technical analysis.

ye s fundamental analysis is always the best and its the right way which we can get good trading report and combining this factor with technical analysis is also very important and perfect so doing the both analysis is the best