• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

fundamental analysis to forecast forex markets

Fundamental analysis is the best way which any trader can just decid to trade through but personally I do technical analysis on the top of the issue which is that always good for me and its the best thing which I took for succees here

Fundamental analysis is type of analysis which use news and economic data to predict future market outcome. Long term traders choose to use this analysis method since accurate more than if they are predict the price with technical analysis. However, it doesn’t mean that technical analysis weaker. For short term trading, technical analysis work better. But for long term trading, fundamental analysis is best option.

fundamental analysis is suitable to predict about the future of market movement in long term period. while more complicated if used fundamental analysis to trading in short term purpose such as scalping for example. so, fundamental analysis is good method of analysis for long term trader only.
Not in the long term peroid only but from short term to the middle term period also News could be a good chance to make profit, if you don't believe you will see short term movement after a big impact speech news like Fed Speech or BOE speech.

fundamental analysis is for both long term and short term prediction it never for one type of prediction only if you do fundamental analysis your trade is fully secured from unexpected loss

fundamental analysis is for both long term and short term prediction it never for one type of prediction only if you do fundamental analysis your trade is fully secured from unexpected loss
Well you are right about that you can use fundamental analysis for long term or short term trading. But if you look at my trading it is all about short term, because my position closed at most in 48 hours with few overnight fees. Unless you target for more than 100 pips and still using fundamental analysis i think that is good too.

Fundamental analysis is good for long term trading. It usually does not make much impact on day trading in my opinion. I only rely on technical analysis.

fundamental analysis to forecast forex markets
Using fundamental analysis to forecast forex markets is a bit more in-depth, but it can also be highly accurate. Basically, fundamental analysis means forecasting the market based on external factors -- political moves, government involvement, social movements, even the weather. Someone good at fundamental analysis might forecast forex drop-offs because he knows a country’s government is unstable at the moment, or increases because the country has just elected a popular new leader. Anything that can affect a nation’s economy can affect the exchange rates, and that’s what a fundamental analyst uses to guess at the forex market’s future

Naturally, this means having to know a particular country in-depth, which is hard to do for more than a few countries at a time. (It becomes even more complicated when trying to forecast the euro, since several different countries use that currency.) But having that kind of intricate knowledge makes it much, much easier to forecast forex trends.

I have seen, a number of Forex traders try to avoid the fundamental analysis! But, according to my 5+years trading experience only technical knowledge is not enough; fundamental events are the key points of the market movements!

I have seen, a number of Forex traders try to avoid the fundamental analysis! But, according to my 5+years trading experience only technical knowledge is not enough; fundamental events are the key points of the market movements!

Basically, fundamental analysis is relatively hard to understand! Like, here you can’t follow any data blindly; you have to understand the real meaning of any announcement! It takes time to learn! So, new traders need to spend long-long sessions to learn the fundamental analysis!

Fundamental analysis - is a very powerful instrument for predicting the market, however one has to know how to use it correctly.

Fundamental analysis - is a very powerful instrument for predicting the market, however one has to know how to use it correctly.

Yes, for identifying the market trend it’s very much important but it’s not easy to understand the real meaning of the news events! By the way, I am really interested to know the name of your favorite fundamental event!

Yes, for identifying the market trend it’s very much important but it’s not easy to understand the real meaning of the news events! By the way, I am really interested to know the name of your favorite fundamental event!

For me; the favorite event is NFP; and the worst is FOMC, or any announcement type news event.

High leverage is as dangerous as consuming poisons even after knowing its harmfulness. Some traders build castle in the air about Forex trading that destroy them ultimately.

Traders of different types have different choices over indicators. Fibonacchi is a good indicator to use. It shows traders with different trading angles and points.

There are multiple ways of earning knowledge and you have to make the best use of them. There are so many e-books containing the basics of Forex trading and a pile of video tutorials available on Youtube. Keep patience in earning knowledge.