• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Full time and part time Forex trader.

There are two types of Forex traders. One is full time trader and the other is part time Forex trader. Which the best to you. I am a student and I am part time Forex trader. There are many full time or professional traders who are very skilled as they take it Forex.But one thing is clear that full time trader can earn more than a part time trader. What do you think?

I'm definitely a part time trader for now due to my busy schedule. I don't have time to trade full time but maybe in the far future I might have more time to do that. I think forex in this kind of economy is kind of weak anyways. Recently, I've seen some really poor performance on some classic pairs so I guess I'm not risking that much right now. I mean there is a domino effect on forex when it comes to the economic meltdown of the world recently and that is why you see some pairs just not doing too well in some day. But this is forex so there is a chance to earn a bit here and there.

I'm a part time trader and O don't think I can ever adjust it to a full time trading pattern because it would be a kind of boring to me and also will require most of my time, perhaps during my old age that would be the better time of have it done as a full time business.

I like to be a full time trader but sometimes the market is so poor you can't afford to sit at home and wait for a profit. Its best to have a side job to keep up with our finances. When it comes to the risky nature of forex, one should only do it if he can't find a job. If you can work then you should since its safer that way. A skillful trader can do well but it doesn't mean that he wasn't sweating hard for it either. I mean its so risky that you can only stare at the trend without blinking your eyes.

Traders can trade full time or part time in forex business. Traders free to choose because not all traders have 24 hours time fully to trade. But have other activities which become main priority. Forex allowing traders to trade part time since the market open for full 24 hours. If traders can trade at day time, they can trade at night time. Or otherwise, traders can trade at day time if they are work at night time.

I am also part time trader because i can't stare at monitor for a long time. That's why I prefer binary options trading because of its simplicity and less requirements of concentration and attention.

i trade partime with it. i must do other work. if i can get big profit and stable i will trade full time with it.

I feel that being a full time trader can be more demanding, hence requires more seriousness than a part time trader. You must, as a matter of importance make profits in most of your trades if you must keep body and soul together while as a part time trader, you tend to take Forex more lenient.

Traders can decide to become full time traders but it happen after they are arrive at profitable phase. They are generate consistent income and it big enough to fulfill living expense. However, if traders unable to consistent yet in generate good result, better if they take part time to trading and stick with the main job which able to give them fix salary.

Since i am a student forex is a part time job for me, and i also don't trade forex everyday and only spend few hours in forex to trade and make profit, since i only trade based on the news that i think will bring big impact to the forex.

Traders can choose to become part time traders if they are have other activities which it become priority. Since market open for full 24 hours, traders have time to trading after they are finished the job that become their main priority. Forex is flexible business which allowing traders to trade whenever they want.

The profit of a full-time trader would be higher if he shifts from part time trading after creating a successful track record. Without succeeding in part time trading, there is no guarantee that a person will make higher returns from full time trading. Trading is all about timing the entry and exit. It does not matter if we are a full or part time trader. Of course, there are advantages of being a full time trader. However, it can be fully realized only after a beginner cultivates discipline, mind control and patience within himself.

Full time trading will be more profitable because the trader will have the time to trade. But the business of forex is the type that the trader can be able to trade either full time or part time. Trading in forex is that the more you are trading, the more you will have the chance to make profit.

@Pettyeve, I doubt. That which makes Forex more profitable doesn't really rely on the amount or quantity of time you input. The major factor to be considered is the level of knowledge or skills you have as a trader. Sometimes, it is even those part time earners that get something better from Forex since they trade when there are chances to make money.

I personally trade forex trading as a part time now its when I was in school that I use to trade as a part time trader now am doing trading part time and I have spare time for myself

In order to become full time trader, we need to make sure that we have high capital in trading account. And skills appropriate enough to lead us to trade in proper way. If we are struggle still as a trader or in learning phase still, not advisable to decide to become full time trader. And released main job which give us fix salary. Don’t, we can’t do that yet.

now i still trading with part time depending on the pending orders at the middle of the night when the new day of trading start and i start at this time to put my pending orders but i am planning to start trading with full time trading

That is also good for me I trade as part time traders also but very soon I think I will jump to trade full time as this this will bring about more time for me to staudy the market behavior and be sure that I get good determination towards this

Become a full time forex trader mean traders become professional which rely on forex fully to fullfil living expenses. Traders need to have excellent skills which enabling them to generate profit consistently from month to month. If traders struggle still, not advisable to choose to become full time trader and quit from their main job.

Full time and part time trading alike gives a trader equal chances of making money. The difference being that a full time trader is always in the market and has increased chance of trading more often which depending on his skills, exposes him more to profits and taking advantage of the market.