• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Full time and part time Forex trader.

that is good as for me I think I do forex now as full time because I have no other work with me if I have any work I think am going to switched to partime forex trader which will really profit me in a long run as well

As a newcomer I took Forex as my part time job, but I like to pass full time in this market place for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success. But practically, we the traders try to make profit without acquiring exact trading knowledge, as a result almost 90% traders are loser from this market place.

Forex traders can trade and make money by any way and for that the part time and full time is not the main thing ,traders have to be technically stronger and should have the knowledge .

Don’t be scared if you are a part time Forex trader, you can use pending order strategy for increasing your accuracy! But it’s true, full time Forex traders are able to work with maximum good entry points! I am a full time Forex trader and now my monthly return is around 30%, but yes, I started my live trading as a part time trader then my expectation was only 5-7%!

There are two types of Forex traders. One is full time trader and the other is part time Forex trader. Which the best to you. I am a student and I am part time Forex trader. There are many full time or professional traders who are very skilled as they take it Forex.But one thing is clear that full time trader can earn more than a part time trader. What do you think?

Forex trading is my full time profession! I get enough financial freedom here, as a result I don’t need to involve with others profession! Currently I am trading with 30% monthly target; although I have only 2 years trading experience, that’s the power of Forex business!

Till now I am using this money earning opportunity as a part time Forex trader! Actually, Mobile & Tab trading facilities make it available to me! I can’t spend here long session in a row because I am a University student!

Me a part time trader because I am having offline job and for that as per my experience it's best option to earn some money and pips as per the situation from which Traders can get benefit.

At all times you can trade from here if you have proper money and risk managing plan. So we have to emphasis on the approach how to manage money in Forex.

Each and every traders can earn pips profit from this source be they can be active with full or part time but the main aim should be to trade with perfect analysis and strategy

Till now I am using this money earning opportunity as a part time Forex trader! Actually, Mobile & Tab trading facilities make it available to me! I can’t spend here long session in a row because I am a University student!

From your post it looks like you are a scalper. But want to know what kind of trader are you? Because it does not require lots of time to spent on forex.

Forex trading is free to choose the time to conduct transactions, anytime could be as long as the condition of the market forex are obvious ideal for transactions only, so that as a very part time allows all

The advantages of forex trading from the side of the time and also the capital is relatively small, and can be done anytime, but most traders choose the safe way by choosing as a part time trader only because the gain has not been consistently

Currency trading is give freedom time to do business, at any time can open the opder trading, although still need time to get that special focus as a full time trader, thus giving the results that match the expectations in earn money

Although, there have so many part time Forex trader but I am here as a full time Forex trader! I seem, full time Forex traders are able to pickup maximum trading opportunities! So, I spend more than 10 hours here in average.

i trade partime with it. i must do other work. if i can get big profit and stable i will trade full time with it.

You are on the right way! Forex trading is a challenging profession, so traders may select this profession as their full time job after ensuring their trading quality first! By the way, all the best to your trading journey!

First off, to be full time, you want to make sure you are experienced enough. I think the first thing you need to consider is how much You are expecting to make from trading, and You need to be very realistic about it.

My advice to aspiring full-time traders is Do NOT leave your current job until Your average net income from trading is at least 2x your current income. This requires a significant amount of capital.

Yes will better still having another source income, so we can making good income from another way and forex, because forex is risky, not always we can making profit, and sometime loss higher than profit, it because we have different skill trading, if we really understand when must open trades and must hold trades hence we will get better result

No doubt, Forex is a challenging profession! But, I see professional Forex traders are making huge money here without any interruption! That inspires me to learn more and update my trading skill! I have no interest on others money earning source.

Basically, there are two types of traders available in Forex world including part time trader and full time trader. Generally those who are good experienced and are not students can invest their full time in trading. On the other hand, those who have others jobs or professions beside Forex trade here as a part time trader.

Full time trading is my favorite one; short term trading is not my type! I personally don’t like to open multiple trade’s position in a single day! Because, my strategy produces only long term trading opportunities!