1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexChief - forexchief.com

Discussion in 'Broker Discussion' started by Andy, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Andy

Andy Administrator Staff Member

Official discussion thread for ForexChief at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
    - Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

more about ForexChief broker

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. chapinvestor

chapinvestor

That is great progress. Not everyone can manage that. I use Forexchief as well and it has been a great year. I have withdrawn money several times without issues and the platform has been smooth.

3. chapinvestor

chapinvestor

Forexchief offers trading bonus of $500 on deposits. There is no need to upload personal documents and wait for data verification. I hope traders are taking advantage of this.

4. Bevan

Bevan

I have no clue about this broker. I think it’s important that we work with a broker that we can trust and rely upon. It will be too risky if we are not with a reliable and trustworthy broker. So we need to be really choosy with the company we work with.

5. Daan

Daan

Yes, I agree with you. I am trading with this broker Forexchief as well. They've proven to be very good. I have not experienced any foul play since I started using them and withdrawing money has been very stable in terms of time it takes. When a broker does not joke with trades money, they can be trusted.

6. chapinvestor

chapinvestor

Spreads for EURUSD and USDJPY has really become lower on cent accounts.

7. Daan

Daan

Have you checked the spreads recently? The Forex market is now open with so many opportunity. It is even more volatile now. I guess this is as a result of the coronavirus chaos.

8. chapinvestor

chapinvestor

Hello everyone. Do you partake in the contest by Forexchief?

Fast Warren – is a two-week contest that involves "cent" accounts and allows to combine the usual trading on your account with the competition for a real money prize. The contest is held in two nominations - "The biggest profit" and "The highest turnover". The participant with the highest rating can be the winner in both nominations at the same time and receive a reward for each competition.

9. Atanas

Atanas

I've never participated in any Forex contest before. I am sure it is for those looking for extra money to increase margin. Forexchief has been a great broker all year round.

10. Antal

Antal

It sure is. But Forexchief spread is always tight and rarely widens. It s why I like the broker.