• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex tutorial

Indeed if you would be able to learn faster in other forex tutorials then do so. So I would try to keep on searching for better forex tutorial as well. So I hope that I would be able to learn much faster soon.

It's good to have multiple sites in doing some tutorials. In fact its good to have multiple sites to use to have a much better view of the forex market. Many usually only use one for they get confuse if they use many sites. But in my experience if you understand the logic of each sites you will instead have a clearer view than getting confuse as each sites is like a puzzle piece that you can connect to have a clear view of a site.

Indeed we may learn fast if we are reading in different websites. So I hope that I would learn more of other forex tutorials so that i would be able to learn forex faster as I don't think one website is enough for us to master forex.

Its also good to get different perspectives from different sources because it could certainly help in giving the beginner a better understanding of the forex basics. Yes, some newbies may find that learning from different sources may be overwhelming to them so in this case then stick to just a few sources.

for knowledge purpose learn from many source very important. but in the end we only need to choose the material that suitable with our purpose and support what we want to achieve in trading. yes, I talk about create a trading system that suitable with us. when we try to develop it, take source from not related material will ruin the progress.

for knowledge purpose learn from many source very important. but in the end we only need to choose the material that suitable with our purpose and support what we want to achieve in trading. yes, I talk about create a trading system that suitable with us. when we try to develop it, take source from not related material will ruin the progress.

Everyone has a different way that they prefer to learn and it is really important as you correctly mention to choose what would work out for you best. Some people prefer to use online website tutorials, others video and other actual forex books. Which ever way will allow you to understand and enjoy the learning experience well the better.

I think it is rite that trading tutorial can help to beginners and beginners can make his knowledge strong using trading tutorials but i think trader should make his knowledge strong from each and every source of Forex trading learning like news, forum, blogs and videos of successful trading.

Yea that is correct the traders has to learn from any sorce available for him so I think the best way is to start with video tutorial first and constant practice in demo account and also all we ever needed will be accomplish within a short period of time.

Well that's true video tutorials would be really and good enough we have many forex tutorials nowadays on youtube that would really be of great help in adding to our forex knowledge.Moreso practically it ourselves would likewisely go a long way in helping.

although i would love to have video tutorials but most of the time i would rather prefer reading some tutorials as i would not need to watch something. as i can jump to the page i want to read and specially my internet is slow so i can't watch videos that fast.

I think to me both at the same time is okay.Another kind of practical learning to me is through video learning.sincerely it isn't that easy to put all this learning into practise but if we have the mindset to put it into practise then we can do it.

Video tutorials is one of the way to learn fast and quickly which also demonstrate well how to have forex trading which can't be written or explain well in the texts or sites only. We should find better way to gain knowledge which also in short time we can learn most of the important stuffs in forex.

Yeah to me getting to see the video practicals is another way of grabbing what a book has explained taking several pages in a short while.To me personally,i prefer learning forex in a practical way rather than going through a theoritical way.

indeed if we learn the theory while practicing very hard at all because learning theory is not the same as actual practice, therefore I am better for practice than the theory of direct learning so that they can understand immediately what is going on, with practice you can master the strategies, dominate price movements, controlled emotions and psychology is the key of success of forex trading.

There are so many available toools that is used now in learning how forex trading looks like even with out paticipating with the demo account,the video part is a great and a very fast means also the thoerical aspect and this is where we do talk about ebook,though the important part is to practice with a demo account as well.

Yeah I think that we can help litsof tutorial so we can learn more About forex. I am also trying to learn how to open a trade. I am just observing the behavior of different pairs. Anyway I have downloaded some programs on my tablet so I monitor the movement of the market on my tablet

That is right forex tutorial is very good and its play a vital role in the development of a trader knowledge in trading as a good forex trader you should try your possible best and make sure that you take a good and enough toturial just to keep you moving

Yes i agree with you there are many tutorials about Forex trading available on the YouTube and other websites, from where a new trader can easily learn Forex trading and can expand his/her knowledge of Forex trading.

Forex is not a tough game. It can be easier to learn. After all, if you want to know about it you need to go to an expert to know it thoroughly. I like it. My uncle made me clear. Thanks!

Forex is all about risk.i have hardly come to meet anyone who turns out to be so successful without having taking a risk.risk can never be taken out of forex since they work hand in hand in helping a trader.