• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex tutorial

You can also ask a lot of questions in forums since its the best places to ask questions so sign up and ask questions and lay out your stories. Also, you can go to Youtube, since there are many videos on there and then also tutorial and webinars that makes it fantastic to learn forex. Its easy to learn froex here online so don't be so hesitant about learning things on your own. Its not rocket science, you can learn it.

There are many sites that have tutorials on forex. I will suggest you take tutorials from the broker you signed up with. Most times your brokers have tutorial that you step by step on how to trade forex successful. That is the broker that have your interest at heart.

The best way to learn about the forex trading is to go through some ebooks or website lie babypips. You will get adequate theoretical knowledge from it. Then you can get practical knowledge from demo account.

The best way to learn about the forex trading is to go through some ebooks or website lie babypips. You will get adequate theoretical knowledge from it. Then you can get practical knowledge from demo account.
Just as you have rightfully stated. It is better when the newbie traders that want to trader in here in the forex market start to learn on their own because getting a private teacher that will be teaching him or her is hard to find. The trader can go to websites like forex factory.

There are many sites that have tutorials on forex. I will suggest you take tutorials from the broker you signed up with. Most times your brokers have tutorial that you step by step on how to trade forex successful. That is the broker that have your interest at heart.
These days, more and more sites are cropping up and it is no longer the era of babypips, investopedia, learnforex and the rest. There are now fanpages and blogs which discuss all these and in details too so that an entirely fresh trader can take up from there.

now a days, many site that provide source education material for beginner and its make easy to every people that intend to involve in this business get guidance. maybe good and more easy to have a mentor but self study is not a difficult way today.

According to me, Forex forums are much useful than any particular educational site! I have learned technical and fundamental analysis by using Babypips forum and ForexFactory! No doubt, others popular forums also helped me a lot like this one! Besides, I have enough doubt on paid educational courses.

If someone wants some reward for their educational services then it is not wrong in my opinion. But the thing is who is authentic and who is not is difficult to find out. So it is better to stay away from paid courses.

I liked your contribution! Really, Forex forums are really good source of learning! I have also developed my technical and news trading skill by using BabyPips and ForexFactotry forum! It’s free, but very much useful to learn Forex.

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

Any kinds of bonus offer is really important for the traders who are particularly the beginners, but I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to many restrictions. So, we have to ensure the platform which always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of bonus offer.

Current trading experience in demo cannot bring good result; it’s just a place for practicing. That’s why it is more appropriate to open a live account with minor balance. It could be supportive for being a experience trader very rapidly as a new forx trader.

Confidence is needed but over confidence is will harmful, sometime because over confidence then leading trader being greedy in trades, and dare to take high risk in trading witch actually the market very dynamic and not always after trader open trades then will directly get profit

I have seen in this market place, Maximum beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , so before trading with high leverage it is more appropriate to ensure real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit very rapidly by using leverage.

I have seen in this market place, Maximum beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , so before trading with high leverage it is more appropriate to ensure real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit very rapidly by using leverage.

Well new traders make this mistake and tend to learn about the mistake the hard way. Despite numerous warnings they think they will not be the ones among those who has made the mistake and they are exceptional. Until they learn the truth.

I also see, new traders have this tendency commonly; and the ultimate result is too horrible. Personally, I don’t like to take more than 100:1 leverage.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.