• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading vs internet marketing

And you think that by that way they will be able to get anyone, I tell you most people will be pissed off about it, and about me forex trading is the best business in the sense that it doesn't require that spamming to be able to sell what you have.
You know what, frustration can lead people to misbehave and that is exactly what is happening to most internet marketers. If they seek the legitimate means and it seems not to be working, they initiate the idea of spamming. That is one good thing about Forex.

I think I like forex cause it pays more and quicker. No matter how hard you work, you can't really make that much online anyways. I like forex cause you can make money right away. Nowadays, there are way too many scams when it comes to affiliates and such and you don't even get paid. I think forex pays and its more reliable and will be here for a long time.

Sure, internet marketing needs you to be busy all the time generating a lot of traffic and the money you make is dependent on other people's activities while in Forex, it is just determined by the rates in the market which are mostly influenced by a variety of factors. However, in the risky nature of the two, that of Forex is way too higher.

To some people forex trading is too a hard work but to us due to we have been into the business it seems to be more easier for us. But generally I think it is something that has to do with individual difference. Meaning that some peole will prefer marketing to forex trading.

To some people forex trading is too a hard work but to us due to we have been into the business it seems to be more easier for us. But generally I think it is something that has to do with individual difference. Meaning that some peole will prefer marketing to forex trading.

Well, that's true but the much I know about internet marketing, it requires you do a lot of works in it before it can become profitable to you. It is not just that which you have to log in and start selling products. You have to really convince so many people.

Well, that's true but the much I know about internet marketing, it requires you do a lot of works in it before it can become profitable to you. It is not just that which you have to log in and start selling products. You have to really convince so many people.

Me too I have not tried it but when xi was desparent to start picking some money online I read so many things about how its been done and there are many optimizing process of which is not that friendly to my hearing, but saw some one posting how much he have been able to earn from it and that was so huge I still cant dig out how possible that was.

Me too I have not tried it but when xi was desparent to start picking some money online I read so many things about how its been done and there are many optimizing process of which is not that friendly to my hearing, but saw some one posting how much he have been able to earn from it and that was so huge I still cant dig out how possible that was.
Those people that you see who own those sites and write those good things about marketing are good writers. They try to depict the image as being very favourable while in real life, the reverse is the case. Internet marketing and Forex are two parallel lines if I should place them that way. People are saying Forex is hard, they should try marketing.

Those people that you see who own those sites and write those good things about marketing are good writers. They try to depict the image as being very favourable while in real life, the reverse is the case. Internet marketing and Forex are two parallel lines if I should place them that way. People are saying Forex is hard, they should try marketing.

I did it and I truely see that it isn't the kind of business that I can do it has to do with promotions and you will have to earn prior to the number of people who are purchasing your goods, another good example os fiverr that has to do with selling ebooks, I wonder who will want to buy some ebooks that he/she can not have on google search engine.

I did it and I truely see that it isn't the kind of business that I can do it has to do with promotions and you will have to earn prior to the number of people who are purchasing your goods, another good example os fiverr that has to do with selling ebooks, I wonder who will want to buy some ebooks that he/she can not have on google search engine.

Sometimes they say if you register with sites like SFI, it makes it easier but all that are some kind of crap. If we bring both marketing and Forex closely together and take away the perception of risks of losing money. You will see that Forex requirements are just very straight forward. Get the skills through learning and You are done.

Yes that is very true we all know that its always easy for us to take good advantages of this what I know is that for a trader to get and operate internet marketing we must be sure that we take good learning and have a website while in forex you can just start learning and earn at the same time

Also, internet marketing pays lower than forex. Its less risky but it pays lower and its harder to get clients whereas in forex you can easily earn like $100 bucks in an hour so I prefer forex or I can earn $300 in a day for long term trading so I prefer forex. Plus, I can get results in forex but I can't get results like the way I wanted to in internet marketing. I think forex gives us more earning and more power and they're always there while some internet marketing program will shut down or do not pays.

Those that made money from internet marketing have when they did. Then that there were no much online stores and those that were available were limiting countries. Now, a lot of them have sprung up and with ads, they can easily reach anyone which makes the average internet marketer just over working himself looking for buyers or consumers.

I think there is a great differences between Forex and internet marketing. Internet marketing little bit much depends on strategy and some other theoretical knowledge. It is less risky than Forex. Another problem that is 'target'. Marketing job has some target to be fulfilled. It is one kind of extra pressure. But I like Forex. It is totally depend on the traders themselves.

I'm sure there is no way to be comparing this two things because they are not the same. Internet marketing is different from forex trading because forex don't need you to start advertising other people's product or your own product. Internet marketing is an aggressive type of business than forex because you have to make the product popular.

Infact internet marketing have nothing to do with forex trading so we need to understand only one thing and that is we need to try our best and be sure that what ever we do its important for us to put our effort and learn from there which is really the best market is just an insight but forex standout

forex trading have nothing to do with internet marketing because from what I know you must be ready that you can work even more than what you think all you need as a trader is try and involve yourself fullyin forex market and take your own share from there

Well, internet marketing is one of business which provide good commission profit. The most wanted product usually is ebook, especially regarding with website development or the way to make money online. However, potential income far less if compare it with forex trading. Once someone skilled, he/she will able to generate huge income from forex business.

Apparently, you can relax more in internet marketing as I have observed once you have done making good sales and getting good number of customer but it require still skills to have good communication and understanding about businesses. Forex on the other hand focus more on trading analysis to gain more profits.

@ riddick09
Yes, each business require specific skils. In internet marketing, communication and how to make customers keep being attracted is very important. While in trading, ability to analyze the market is the skill required to make traders being successful.

Forex Trading vs Internet Marketing is a classic thing that we are talking about, as far as i can see that Forex Trading will give more flexible earning for traders also this is active income not passive income like internet marketing so the result will bigger if Forex trader can do more.

I prefer forex trading because forex trading will be more profitable than any business. therefore we need to be able to have a lot of skills to start trading well so we can make a lot of money in forex. learning and training is very needed