• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading vs internet marketing

Yes that is true forex trading and internet marketing are totally a different thing but they are online based business however forex trading is more popular and common, internet marketing requires extra tools.

I better choose forex forex because for me it is a business that has many advantages. to start trading then we do not need a big capital, we can start trading using small capital. and for a time was also very flexible

Sometime as internet marketing they sale product about forex, like as selling software or indicator and with use promising language in their promotion, often many buyer interested with these promotion

Internet is filled with paid programs, strategies and other things related to forex. And there are also people who buy it. But the internet is filled with free materials as well. One has to google them out.

If we can know the real principle of any kind of business we can earn good income be that Forex or other business ,we have to be passionate about the thing

In a word, I am not going to compare Forex business with any other profession either it’s online or offline business! For the reason that, Forex business provides much opportunities not only for the traders but only for investors! This is the only one profession where we can make unlimited profit from small amount of money, there is no limitation or curb!

To be honest, you can’t compare Forex trading business with any other profession! No doubt, Forex trading business is the most flexible profession in the world! I have only one year trading experience and right now I’m earning more than 20% profit, and I get my profit instantly just when I make a withdrawal call, that’s way I like most my trading profession!

Internet marketing is diligent work and you're not going to gain much in the event that you don't bring activity or if your item is bad. so you need to buckle down and consider that you're not sitting idle and cash for the same. It would be greatly improved to consider the trading that way. I for one don't believe that a large portion of the traders gain great like marketers.

You can’t compare Forex trading with any traditional job & business! It’s a different source of income! Yes, Forex trading is risky profession, there is no certainty! By the way, in everyday a large number of new Forex traders are joining here so gladly!

I better choose forex forex because for me it is a business that has many advantages. to start trading then we do not need a big capital, we can start trading using small capital. and for a time was also very flexible
Same here! I also prefer Forex trading business, because there is no need huge investment or like any additional instrument for trading! But, it’s a skilled based profession, so my advice is new traders should ensure their trading skill first before the live investment!

Forex trading is simple online business, we don't need to promote, we don' need to created website, and we can trading at home, only need computer and internet connection also knowledge, we can become own boss in forex, so I am prefer forex than internet marketing
Yes, there is no need any additional instrument here (in Forex); but Forex is the most challenging profession! I see a number of new traders left their trading profession the 1st three years! By the way, which traders have enough knowledge on this market they can make regular money here.

Forex trading and internet marketing both are wings of making earnings on online stage. A forex trader usually tries to make profit from the fluctuations of various currency pairs. Furthermore; by this means in forex trading; a trader targets to receive proceeds from movements in the price of monetary standards of various nations and the exchange rate of those monetary standards while internet marketing basically targets on selling products on various online platforms.

I am not sure how we reach in discussion moment that forex trading is promoted by internet marketing. If you analyse carefully these commercials, you will see that only brokers are using this kind of marketing to promote their business and attract clients

I am not sure how we reach in discussion moment that forex trading is promoted by internet marketing. If you analyse carefully these commercials, you will see that only brokers are using this kind of marketing to promote their business and attract clients

Yes, they are! But I think, Forex is the best when you have a good trading skill; basically, you don’t need any additional support when you are a skilled trader!

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful