• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading app for android

We use android smarphones most of the time of our daily life. Yes, it is a right option to use your smartphone as a learning option for trading on the forex market. You get timely notifications about the crucial things happening on the market. Thanks!

We use android smarphones most of the time of our daily life. Yes, it is a right option to use your smartphone as a learning option for trading on the forex market. You get timely notifications about the crucial things happening on the market. Thanks!

Maybe it is! But I am not comfortable with small screen! That’s why, till now desktop trading is my best choice.

I find that MT4 is very good platform. I am using it and I am quite happy with it. It has many good possibilities. However, I have still not heard about its option for mobile phones, so maybe some of other traders can share their user experiences on this forum

I find that MT4 is very good platform. I am using it and I am quite happy with it. It has many good possibilities. However, I have still not heard about its option for mobile phones, so maybe some of other traders can share their user experiences on this forum

Of course, mt4 is the most popular trading platform; although mt5 is available in market now but till now mt4 is dominating!

Meta Trader 4 available on the Play store works fine on Android. You can always download the MT4 or MT5 android app from your broker's website they provide a link on their websites.

Yes, through this Forex trading Android app, you can trade Forex using your phone. But, it’s never recommendable because you cannot feel that much joy trading in mobile that you can get from laptop. Mobile app just help you in checking your already running trades.

Yes, through this Forex trading Android app, you can trade Forex using your phone. But, it’s never recommendable because you cannot feel that much joy trading in mobile that you can get from laptop. Mobile app just help you in checking your already running trades.
In forex trading business it becomes very important for the traders to use portable trading platforms.

To be honest6, I need such a wide monitor to analyze my trading chart! Personally I don’t like mobile trading since, I don’t get the proper scenario in there! But no doubt, it’s an useful option to the traders! I always use the SL and TP in my trading, so don’t need to use mobile for monitoring my running trades!

List of some best forex trading apps for android.
1. NetDania Stock and Forex Trader
2. Trade Interceptor
3. Bloomberg Business Mobile App
4. thinkorswim Mobile

Forex trading mobile app is useful because sometimes traders stay in distant places away from laptops and computers. During that time, checking already-opened trades become difficult and it is where Forex mobile app comes into effect. So, besides using laptops, traders should also use this mobile app for their own benefits.

Forex trading mobile app is useful because sometimes traders stay in distant places away from laptops and computers. During that time, checking already-opened trades become difficult and it is where Forex mobile app comes into effect. So, besides using laptops, traders should also use this mobile app for their own benefits.
Forex trading needs to be done by us with some proper planning and also controls.

You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars.

Brokers’ leverage offering amounts varies. Traders should not take high trading lot in their trading because it drives their traders away from Forex. However