• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading app for android

You can look around. There's an official MT4 trading app you can use for your phone. It's the one I personally use.

i can trade using my tablet which is an android . I think there are many applications now for that which is not necessarily made by the broker themselves. but still allows us to trade with any account from any broker.

No I'm not using it but I can't use phone to trade. I scalp so I need good control of my workstation so I can exit quickly and also see things without my power going off or my phone going to sleep. My phone is so weird that it goes to sleep and then I got to push all kinds of button just to get it on so I rather have a pc in front of me with fast internet.

yes I am making use of the andriod app and it is very cool, who wants to download can get one on google play store or seach on google search engine, it has the MT4 and MT5 depending on ones choice and also the one that suites ones requirements.

I run the MT4 on Android OS and it is serving perfectly well. Well, I didn't run a search for it because I've come across an article where I read that some apparently are installed with spywares that tracks the activities of the user. I simply downloaded from a brokers site and it is serving me with two accounts.

So there are some mobile that can trade, I have been hearing about this but yet to try it, I have my computer to trade with but will ne so nice if my mobile can trade, cus the money will be lesser that the money my computer consumes monthly.

Android apps are available for trading. To get it go to google play store to download. It's that easy but you have to find out if your broker support it because not all brokers support it.

If I am not wrong then you can see that there is meta trader 4 app available in the android market. You can download that if you are doing the trading for any such forex trader. check the link here for the android app:

Not Found

If I am not wrong then you can see that there is meta trader 4 app available in the android market. You can download that if you are doing the trading for any such forex trader. check the link here for the android app:

Not Found

They deleted the one which you have the name posted here.There are this new andriod phones that comes with the google play store app, it will be more easier to be searched on there. There are even the meta5 for android but I will prefer the meta5

To even get an application for trading especially the one operating in the Android OS is as easy as registering with the broker. I downloaded the application which is still serving me till date directly from the Broker site as soon as I finished registering with them and it took me directly to the Google play store.

The trader that wants to trade forex with the app can download it on the website of the broker. Whether he or she wants to trade with the mt4 or the mt5, they are available in the broker website so that traders can download it.

i use trading mt4 in my android mobile phone, it is a light application which lack of functioanlity if we speak about the indicators available in that platform, i do not know how to add indicator like fibonacci retracement in this application, speak about executins of trades i think it just the same as we use mt4 platform on pc

MetaTrader app in Iphone is doing well, while in Android doing the same, i don't find much problem to use it, maybe for someone who switch from Computer to Smartphone they will find a bit difference but it won't be more than 30 minutest to mastering it.

For people who have no outdoor activities, better trade with PC or laptop. Since the screen wider and allowing them to see the market in clear view. However, if traders have outdoor activities, seems have no choice to use mobile phone to enabling them to trades and monitoring trades. Because impossible to carry a laptop or even PC.

You can still the charts very clear from the mobile app, it's not like the way we try to compare visiting a site from a PC or from a mobile. Unless the trader has some visual problems, he wouldn't have any problem seeing the whole data in the mobile.

I don't like to be trading with the mobile app because of the small screen. I am always having my laptop with me every of the time, I will only trade with my laptop when I want to trade. Trading on pc is more easy for me.

Apparently, mobile trading is available which means that phones that are capable for the trading platform will be possible to trade such as smartphones and android. And also we know that the brokers have different versions of it for mobile.

That's very correct,there different versions of MT4 or MT5 for different phones. I have seen an MT4 working in a microsoft phone and it has no android OS or IOS. Well,if I am to start trading,I will prefer to make use of the PC becuase it will show the whole function,indicators,signals etc of the sofware.

Anyone using forex trading app for android "MetaTrader 4 app" that's good or not ? please share your review ?:32 (20):

Actually, I am not interested in mobile trading. Desktop trading is my favorite one!So, most of the time, I use my PC for my live trading.