• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Trading: a Beginner's Guide

One can earn in a forex market. Its open 24 hours a day adn weekdays are good days to trade as the weekend the market is closed. Business hours are good hours to trade. For me, Tokyo time is the best for me. It has worked for me almost every single time Monday morning 11am Tokyo time. I think timing is everything since demands is high in certain hours crating a lot of opp for scalper. Now, as a newbie, you must learn all that you can regard forex and practice in a demo as much as you can until you can take profit then open a cent account to practice in real money market to see if you can handle it.

The guide tips in which I can give to a beginner is that, they should should that forex trading truely is lucrative but that does not necessary means that they will make money all the time they trade. So therefore ut is essential that they have the best and market volatile trading days known so they can trade during those days.

My own contribution to the newbie trader in this market is just that they should try their best and be sure that they trade with good money management this will surely help them improve their knowledge and keep their trade secured

One of the ways to make something good out of Forex is to remain focused and determined. Building a trading strategy or system isn't easy for the newbie, it comes with a lot of discouragements which can only be overcome when there is that determination on the part of the trader.

Market open for full 24 hours but it doesn’t mean that every minutes is a good time to open position. Traders need to select the best time to trading or the best entry setup. So, though traders spend long hours of time to trading, they could not open position at all. If market give no opportunity to make profit and strategy explain to traders that they need to be square (no open positions).

How can every minut be a good time of opening trade do you consider the risk that is here in this market its not good for us to focus on this way what I think is that a trader that wanted to earn from here must be sure that he work hard to get what he actually want and through this method there is a chance of getting everything done on accurate mode before further proceeding

@try there is no way which a trader must open trade frequent and exect to profit all the time that is not true because when you open your trade ensure that your analysis is what tell you to do just that but but when you take the decision on your own expect nothing than loss

Forex is a very profitable business, for beginners can try to learn forex trading by using either a demo account first. in our demo account can practice trading and after having enough then we can try to be trading a real account with utilizing capital free or with a small capital

In this market place we the traders who are particularly beginners have to trade demo account seriously for acquiring most powerful fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But practically we the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all and fall a great loss when live trading.

The traders who are particularly the beginners have to choose the broker which for all time ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is very supportive for the newcomers to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

Helpful post, but I don’t like to trade with a particular trading strategy or system! Because, I believe Forex is a decentralized market! So, it’s quite impossible to predict market trend status based on technical tools only! This is way, I use live technical and news analysis for faltering good entry points of market!

Demo trading is really important for all kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers , but mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all , so it would be better if we use mini account instead of demo account.

The beginner first of all have to move Babypips school which always ensures all important trading tips with essential terms and conditions ,

besides this demo trading also can be supportive to make sure real Forex trading.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

I think there is nothing word in Forex as quick success. Not only Forex in the present world there is no opportunity which can make you successfully quickly. Who are willing to achieve success very rapidly from this market place , they cannot learn this volatile market deeply and become a loser after passing short time. for that reason 90% traders are loser.

Ideally the forex trading it made land investing personal money, where earnings profit for investment is not too great, and that counts can smoothly consistent profit, so we can rest easy and convenient in trading

That’s a great contribution! Forex trading business is a knowledge based profession so, all of new Forex traders should concentrate on learning rather than earning in their initial stage of Forex trading! I practiced my demo more than one year before opening my live account.

The important think to be a successful trader is always learning , learn from anything you do in Forex trading , u can learn when u profit or u still can learn from your loss. Just keep learning will make u getting better and better for anything u do ur forex trading.

The important think to be a successful trader is always learning , learn from anything you do in Forex trading , u can learn when u profit or u still can learn from your loss. Just keep learning will make u getting better and better for anything u do ur forex trading.

Very positive approach; really appreciated! By the way, I use a notebook where I putdown my trading mistakes, it really helps me a lot.

Honestly sparking, I am not willing to trade with any kinds of Bonus offer. Because I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many kinds of restrictions.,