• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Trading: a Beginner's Guide

Thanks for the useful post i think for all the new traders demo account is the only easiest way to learn Forex trading. A trader can easily learn how to trade and can also learn all the necessary things related to Forex trading while practicing in demo account.Demo account is the only way to improve experience.

Necessary research is not enough for any investor what i think is the best is for the investor to have both the primary and specialized research this will go along way to help the investor to make the right choice before beginning of business

A lot of newbies probably wouldn't read all of it. I guess the best way to describe Forex in a nutshell is that it is a risky market to trade in which you can earn or lose a lot of money. The best way to earn is by taking the time to study the different aspects and terminology involved in Forex and what it all means to you. It is not enough to know, but to understand what you know.This is a lot of good information on this thread.

But I can't even say that what we do is a mistake. Because theirs no right and wrong in forex trading. As long that strategy works for you its good. If it does not work for you its bad.In forex theirs no such thing as perfect trade so everybody make mistake in here.

A beginner has to learn all what he can try his possible best to make sure that all the knowledge needed is been derived before he can go ahead and trade nor even making a step to trade in the market

Sometimes, it is better to get currency dealing off your thoughts or your program for a while. There may be a opportunity that when you get returning, there will be clean concepts that will go through your thoughts, factors that have runaway you before.

You need to have rest of course. Just like the Forex market is only open in weekdays and that we will have weekends as to refresh our mind in the trading and to also do important things. We should think even beginners should understand that it does not require to become Full time trader.

Thanks for the useful post i think for all the new traders demo account is the only easiest way to learn Forex trading. A trader can easily learn how to trade and can also learn all the necessary things related to Forex trading while practicing in demo account.Demo account is the only way to improve experience.

not only the easiest but the safest way to learn, demo account and real account share the same market, and their platform also same :D, but what make it difference is the important role there, that we called as capital or money :D, so i think with demo account that have virtual money beginner can start learn without worry to spend single bucks from their pocket

i think for all the new investors trial consideration is the only simplest way to understand Currency dealing. A investor can easily understand how to business and can also understand all the necessary things relevant to Currency dealing while exercising in trial consideration.Demo consideration is the only way to enhance experience.

Yes there are many opportunities offer by the Forex market but one needs to become eligible to gain any benefit from these opportunities. Forex is a dynamic and uncertain market and without proper knowledge and emotional control it is extremely dangerous.

You need to have relax of course. Just like the Foreign exchange industry is only start in Monday to Friday and that we will have Saturdays and Sundays as to renew our thoughts in the dealing and to also do significant factors. We should think even newbies should know that it does not need to become Full time investor.

Thank you very much.Yet i doing treading last 3 years But I hope this information will be helpful for me.As per as my knowledge I this demo account is very essential for new trader and a new trader also read some book as well as forum.

I doubt it. A trader should focus more on trading not on what they are reading only. So, it means that they will need it to discover it to their selves what strategy and skills they have and to have enhance and improve it soon enough. A trader will then, find their profitable trading.

I doubt it. A trader should focus more on trading not on what they are reading only. So, it means that they will need it to discover it to their selves what strategy and skills they have and to have enhance and improve it soon enough. A trader will then, find their profitable trading.

If they only rely on reading and reading i don't know how they will increase thier own skill, i dout if that members really a trader that already traded in real or demo account, i think with read few important part and then practice that thing over and over again, just say for some days, then that is the most efficient guide for newbie to start earn money or at least sharpen their own skill.

I guess I can say we can really make something good out of ourselves if we know how to trade. I'm sure in the long run we can say we can really make something good out of ourselves in here. I'm really happy and excited that I make some profit after few months of loses.

I'm thinking that we should have more of focus in the actual trading than reading most of the time. Because, experience is most significant for the traders in Forex. And we can see that it's also the best way to learn the Forex market and to have seen the previous history of the market.