• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trader

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

demo is good i agree but the main problem is the result we get from the demo actually this knowledge not works when trading in a real account.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

every business contains huge risks just you have to make sure the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. otherwise, the result of trading can be useless.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses. having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses. having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.
If we are making use of the correct leverage settings the Risks will also start to come down for us.

to become successful is not a minor deal , need a long term experience to ensure that. generally we traders always lost interest after passing sometimes.

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.

Don’t judge your trading skill too early, I see a number of new traders try to open their live trading account so early! It’s a very wrong approach! If you open your live account, with an immature trading skill, then surely you’ll suffer in your live account! So, if you are seeking here the financial freedom, just focus on learning before investing your real money!

Don’t judge your trading skill too early, I see a number of new traders try to open their live trading account so early! It’s a very wrong approach! If you open your live account, with an immature trading skill, then surely you’ll suffer in your live account! So, if you are seeking here the financial freedom, just focus on learning before investing your real money!
We will need to learn trading using the trading skills with us on a continuous basis.

Basically they are able to make consistent money in this field! If you are strugging here, don’t lose your hope! You should focus on your learning process, try to figure out your regular mistakes & make a decent solution!

Basically they are able to make consistent money in this field! If you are strugging here, don’t lose your hope! You should focus on your learning process, try to figure out your regular mistakes & make a decent solution!
We will need to make such kind of Efforts so that the income we are getting will get increased with time.

Traders should not randomly make their trading plans as it is an important factor. A trading plan should be made focusing on risk management and money management strategy.

Forex traders should be alert, smart and knowledgeable while they trade. They should be disciplined and should practice to master the art of trading. It takes time to learn, develop new skills and analyse the market sentiment efficiently, so practice pays off. As soon as the trader figures out that money and risk management is important, achieving profit isn’t that far fetched.

We have more and more trading passion but we don’t have more and learning passion. The more a trader learns, the more he can develop himself and arm himself with knowledge.