• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trader

I think professional trader is who have good psychology trading as well good money management and also have trading strategy to make better decisions in market , perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

I think professional trader is who have good psychology trading as well good money management and also have trading strategy to make better decisions in market , perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

For me, professional Forex traders mean who can make money here regularly for a long time! Yes, sometimes they lose few trades but they can comeback very strongly because they have enough idea about their trading job!

I see, professional Forex traders are very consistent in their trading result! They can recover their trading losses so smartly! By the way, it’s a long time journey! I have seen, all of pro traders have more than five years trading experience! That’s why, I like to spend more time on learning.

I think new Forex trader should choose the broker which always ensure good trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials. So before choosing a broker there educational facilities we have to look for who are especially newcomers.

To be honest, all of new Forex traders start their trading career from the zero level! But, which traders use their demo for a long time and who are very sincere on their learning process only they are the traders called successful in the live trading! Yes, they are not available here and there.

According to me, first of all we the traders have to acquire proper managing money program, otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of having most powerful trading strategy as well good trading knowledge.

Professional trader is, who is making regular money (in average) quite comfortably! Yes, they are not making 100% profit here; but end of the month they get enough number of pips!

There’re not that many really successful traders. Well, actually, I’d call those who get stable income of 5-10% per month successful too.

you can trade in a demo account , its good but sometimes its more important to trade in a micro account to ensure live trading knowledge and experience.

Forex market moves by its own away , its never follow at any rules , its has own way to move and no one can predict. Beginners should focus on creating their own strategy rather than following any other trader's strategy because the strategies are formulated according to one's goals and risk appetite and it definitely varies from trader to trader.

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completely wrong, you have to ensure regular practice session besides this .

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

sometimes trading can be useless even though there is lots of practice and analysis , just be patience when trading and dont be emotional.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.