• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is best part time job?

After learning Forex treading and forex market rules, trams & condition, I have open demo account. Are you believe forex is best part time job ?

As main job or as sidejob forex still better , if we have skills here then we can earn well, so far i still considered that forex as my sidejob. with learn while earning, i think that forex is one of the considerable sidejob which bring a fair profit for student like me.

As main job or as sidejob forex still better , if we have skills here then we can earn well, so far i still considered that forex as my sidejob. with learn while earning, i think that forex is one of the considerable sidejob which bring a fair profit for student like me.

Thanks for reply so are you consider we can do forex as full time?

[MENTION=2534]marklee30[/MENTION]
so far not dude, i am student and i don't think forex as my main income because i don't have much capital and i have a lot of busy thing to do offline so i don't have much time to trade, if i can trade it usually about 2 hours to 5 hours, if i can trade more than that frequently i can considered forex as main job for me

It is okay if you have been making nice amount yet from forex. You have still a lot of time on learning forex since you are still a student. What's important is that you would learn now so in the coming years you would become a successful trader already.

I have designed a system for analyzing and predicting the movements, under certain condictions, of forex prices of various currency pairs.
The programmer who was writing this program for me has totally let me down, after receiving a large part of the payment for this job.
I need a programmer who is very experienced in writing programs to interface with real-time forex price feeds.

I was in search of any part time job . I do many online works for this purpose but they do not give me satisfactory results. Then I try for forex . I invest some amount in it . I feel it is good part time work where we can get income . It is real work which pays to hard workers . As part time job it is much facilitating because it is 24 hours market we can do it easily any tome .

I was in search of any part time job . I do many online works for this purpose but they do not give me satisfactory results. Then I try for forex . I invest some amount in it . I feel it is good part time work where we can get income . It is real work which pays to hard workers . As part time job it is much facilitating because it is 24 hours market we can do it easily any tome .
but not everyday, you are really true about that 24 hours, and that is the reason why i still choose forex as my side job or part time job, the return is high and also i can consider fast even it has high risk for me, but still i can bear that risk since i can earn capital in many ways through internet.

After learning Forex treading and forex market rules, trams & condition, I have open demo account. Are you believe forex is best part time job ?

Well it depends on what qualifies as the best part time job. Personally, I'd rather spend a lot hours trading since I don't feel that a lot can be accomplished in a really short time frame (but it really depends on what your trading style is though)

it is true that forex trading is a part-time job the best he's ever had, because we did not need much time to be able to do forex trading, so we can still do our primary job well, other than that we also get a very large income from trading forex is not possible we can get from the other part-time jobs

Hmm, you are saying that Forex is not a Full time business because, you have said true only to be part time. Yet, it's not even job at all because, it's a business your own business. Yet, the best to maximize your potential profits is to have full time trading.

I don't think it is a part time job, but more of a way to manage the market and make money from the forex market. it takes some skills to understand how to buy low and sell high there. it would be profitable to understand how the way things are going to be there most of the time.

business or part time job. i don't see much difference. because it is more like a job and more like a business also. it is just the same. but the important thing is that we learn how to do well in trading so that we would make profit in forex

The difference is the time spend in trading. It can also differ with the amount of capital invested. Since Full time business here will mean that we will have bigger amount of investments as we will use of the time and also have more trades and volumes. But we have the same goal here even for part time and that is to gain profits.

business or part time job. i don't see much difference. because it is more like a job and more like a business also. it is just the same. but the important thing is that we learn how to do well in trading so that we would make profit in forex
For you but for mostly people it is different, forex as full time job is a job that people can depend on, i mean for living, but for part time job, forex is not for living, it is just as supported thing and also we do it because of fun or hobby. or to increase our own earning, that is all and for student they prefer this way.

it is true that forex trading is a part-time job the best he's ever had, because we did not need much time to be able to do forex trading, so we can still do our primary job well, other than that we also get a very large income from trading forex is not possible we can get from the other part-time jobs

The main reason why people are very crazy about forex is just because it is one of the best business which can be done as a part time and earn the income more than a full time job . we know that there are many traders who are participating in trading every day amount them more than 60% are trading forex as a part time job .

I think yes forex can be made ​​in a good part-time job, but to understand forex takes very long, can say at least three months, Because it is impossible for people to understand the overall forex in under three month, Because it is very much to be learned in the forex business, we demo account is beginning to understand the market, but still in need of learning the theory.

Hmm, you are saying that Forex is not a Full time business because, you have said true only to be part time. Yet, it's not even job at all because, it's a business your own business. Yet, the best to maximize your potential profits is to have full time trading.
I'm just confuse with your statement. Who say that forex is a not a full time business? This thread is about forex as best part time job. So by saying that forex is not even a job means forex is not the best par time job? In that case I do agree. But in term of business. theirs no such time as full time business or part time business. its only business regardless if you spend an hour or 24 hours.

I only trade part time. Actually I don't spend much time trading because of my actual work. It's a good thing that I use an automatic trader from Forex Power Signals. It's actually a decent EA, especially its FX Power Conservative which is very good for newbies like me.

I think what he's trying to imply is that there are stages when trading is most profitable. For example, when you're starting out, you can't maximize your profits because you still have a small investment but when you get to a large investment, you can start devoting more time to forex trading because as your investment grows larger, your income grows as well, making it profitable than your day job. I think that's what he was trying to say... O_O but i'm not sure.