• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is best part time job?

At least for me, if it's something I do to get the income, mean I got paid for it then I will consider it as a job. Forex trading, forum supporting, management, etc. They are jobs.

Forex trading is one kind of job but it sound unusual for many people. When my friend ask me, "what are you doing now?" I said I am Forex trader. It gave me a hard time to explain what it is.
And as part time job then i think that forex is good enough for me, i can earn even not as much as others, but at least i start increasing my profit from my $100 i get about $110 right now, it is quite fast and also before i just loss my money so i think this is the biggest achievement that i got when forex become my part time job.

And as part time job then i think that forex is good enough for me, i can earn even not as much as others, but at least i start increasing my profit from my $100 i get about $110 right now, it is quite fast and also before i just loss my money so i think this is the biggest achievement that i got when forex become my part time job.

Sure Forex is a good investment to do on a part time basis. And with your own experience, you find out that it doesn't take you much time to trade and obtain the profit while you still have the time to take care of other things.

At least for me, if it's something I do to get the income, mean I got paid for it then I will consider it as a job. Forex trading, forum supporting, management, etc. They are jobs.

Forex trading is one kind of job but it sound unusual for many people. When my friend ask me, "what are you doing now?" I said I am Forex trader. It gave me a hard time to explain what it is.

Well for me, with some seminars and financial educative book I have been reading, job is been defined as what I work for and in which my presence is needed in order to attain a certain or any amount of money, business business is my or ones own establishment which money works for him. Like forex is a job if we trade by ourselves and a business when we have roboot to trade. So in essence of that. Forex trading produce a part time job to anyone.

I don't consider the forex as a part time job. You can see that forex requires a lot of hard work and you just can't depend on it for hard work. I just care one thing that forex is not the way we should be dealing for the most of the part. I however think that forex can do good financial change if you invest some time and money into it. but within some reasons and safety ofcourse.

forex trading is not a part tome jobe due to the market is always opne for all trader however it runs for 24 hours a days and 5 days a days a week. One can only make forex trading to be his part time job and not forex trading being partime job originally.

forex trading is not a part tome jobe due to the market is always opne for all trader however it runs for 24 hours a days and 5 days a days a week. One can only make forex trading to be his part time job and not forex trading being partime job originally.

Perhaps a misinterpretation of fact. What the thread starter meant is exactly that which you specified in the first part of your last sentence. Yes, if one has other things occupying his time and wish to still trade in Forex, he can easily adopt the business of Forex trading since it gives you comfort and convenience.

I don't consider the forex as a part time job. You can see that forex requires a lot of hard work and you just can't depend on it for hard work. I just care one thing that forex is not the way we should be dealing for the most of the part. I however think that forex can do good financial change if you invest some time and money into it. but within some reasons and safety ofcourse.
Why can't you consider forex as a part time job,I am sure you are a trader,if I may ask you,you are doing other things aside forex,like posting in PTP forums and doing some offline jobs as well,if that is the case,forex is best considered as a part time job.

Why can't you consider forex as a part time job,I am sure you are a trader,if I may ask you,you are doing other things aside forex,like posting in PTP forums and doing some offline jobs as well,if that is the case,forex is best considered as a part time job.
Doing something else does not make forex part time job. Its called multitasking. Because in forex trading we are using different strategy. For example me I have 10 active accounts in forex already and have more or less 3,000 dollars trading capital. But I don't consider myself as a part time trader even if I only spend total of 1 hour a day checking my account.

I am also trading on forex market part time. I would like to do it every day but then there would be too much pressure because when trading you can`t be 100% you will be profitable next month

we can treat trading forex as our part time job and we also can pick forex trading as our main job, as long as doing forex job as part time or full time can really help us earning for life, it is better to preparing for risk to take or making a plan to gain profit before start trading in forex market

Doing something else does not make forex part time job. Its called multitasking. Because in forex trading we are using different strategy. For example me I have 10 active accounts in forex already and have more or less 3,000 dollars trading capital. But I don't consider myself as a part time trader even if I only spend total of 1 hour a day checking my account.

You have about 10 trading accounts and with total trading capital of 3000 dollars and in other thread you said you are making minimum of 100 dollars. Well you are not doing quite well and also you are not having forex asa part time trading because you are having your trade open. Scalpers should be best describe as treating forex trading as a part time job.

You have about 10 trading accounts and with total trading capital of 3000 dollars and in other thread you said you are making minimum of 100 dollars. Well you are not doing quite well and also you are not having forex asa part time trading because you are having your trade open. Scalpers should be best describe as treating forex trading as a part time job.

i think the most important thing is we do make stable profit, $100 or $300 with $3000 capital seems already good for trading using low risk, no matter how much capital or trading accounts we have as long as we keep profiting in our trades than we already achieve the essence of trading

Perhaps a misinterpretation of fact. What the thread starter meant is exactly that which you specified in the first part of your last sentence. Yes, if one has other things occupying his time and wish to still trade in Forex, he can easily adopt the business of Forex trading since it gives you comfort and convenience.

The thread start asked if forex trading is the best part time job as the thread topic also point out with the content of the first post.

However forex trading can only be treated as a part time job and not specifically on the part time routine.

In a nut shell, Forex is a good part time job or business but might not be the best because it is not something you can gabbage in and gabbage out. You need to understand the market before you trade and if you are not so skilled, you find out that it could take more time than you anticipated which rolls over to your other schedules.

Having 10 accounts doesn't make you a full time trader,if there is a need for you to get more accounts with you still been a full time trader. Multitasking is different from part time. When talk about full time trader,then you are not going to be doing any other thing aside forex.

i think the most important thing is we do make stable profit, $100 or $300 with $3000 capital seems already good for trading using low risk, no matter how much capital or trading accounts we have as long as we keep profiting in our trades than we already achieve the essence of trading

Well, I think we are to also consider how many trading accounts are in use because numerous trading account could constitute to profits if we know rightly how to manage it and it can constittute lose incurring if we dont, like it can make a trader do unnecessary mistake like mistake in placing lot size.

having accounts in many brokers does not mean that we should trading all in a time, the purpose is more just for safety of funds reason incase one account get trouble because of broker or loss of trades than we still have other account to trade as a back up, this is one of money management strategy

having accounts in many brokers does not mean that we should trading all in a time, the purpose is more just for safety of funds reason incase one account get trouble because of broker or loss of trades than we still have other account to trade as a back up, this is one of money management strategy

Well, some traders actualy have all there them working at a time some oeven have up to 15 trading account and all active. It depends on ones level of forex trading knowlegde and education. But not quite encouraging for a newbie to do the same.

Yeah that s right , i was an employee with 7 hours work a day. And after i return from work i open my computer and see the orders and order a new ones if i feel good. Forex didnt take any of your time .. All you need is to make an order and foreget it a long time doing whatever you want.

[MENTION=2534]marklee30[/MENTION]
so far not dude, i am student and i don't think forex as my main income because i don't have much capital and i have a lot of busy thing to do offline so i don't have much time to trade, if i can trade it usually about 2 hours to 5 hours, if i can trade more than that frequently i can considered forex as main job for me
Then you are taking it as a part time job, though not the best part time job for you. You make little profit from it and mainly because you are not an expert. There are people that would still input the amount of time that you do put and make more money from it. It all depends on your level of experience.