• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is best part time job?

For me, Forex trading still one of the best sidejob to do, and if you canutilize this side so much i am sure that you will gain profit from it, also problem with lossing your capital could be minimize by yours. and so far i still think that forex as my own sidejob or part jobs, even at the same time i see it as hobby too.

I don't think forex is a job, it is more of an investment which we make to get the money from the currency exchange market. I am sure you know that the market works by exchanging the currency. It would be quite hard to see how the forex can be good for the people there.

Whether it's a job for you or not, still Forex will be there and remain as a business field which of course, need to invest first to have our capital. It's just our decision if we will take it as part time or not but the time to spend here also vary from our trading plans.

I don't think forex is a job, it is more of an investment which we make to get the money from the currency exchange market. I am sure you know that the market works by exchanging the currency. It would be quite hard to see how the forex can be good for the people there.

Investment which only you the one who manage it, that is not pure investment at all, but forex isn't good thing for all traders, you can see ther area lot of traders that still loss their money than someone who gain profit or can reach BEP of their investment in forex.

Yes, we should get the knowledge on how much we can invest and how we can handle our trading if we have do with more time available for us or just sometimes trading just to have extra income. And I would say it's the best that decide on our own and convenience.

Whether it's a job for you or not, still Forex will be there and remain as a business field which of course, need to invest first to have our capital. It's just our decision if we will take it as part time or not but the time to spend here also vary from our trading plans.

I agree with you still that is business for us, even our earning as part time job here is not big as the one who spend their time in ofrex as main job but i still prefer it since this business return is higher and i think i can manage the risk even that still high for me too.

but the amount of time you have to invest that you would be able to have enough knowledge about Forex trading it's not easy at all. but indeed a very good part time job if you put it that way. for me I am not able to make a good amount in forex yet.I'mstill trying.

That is not a big deal dude, just do efficient training, it will improve your understanding about forex greatly more than just do usual trading training, with mentor also you can improve efficiently more than you ever know, and then you can considered that forex as a good job for you, even you think that as part time job or full time job.

Yes, we should have here also the time spend and the quality of our training or practice. We should make our time in Forex to be worth and the determination to really have earn in Forex. We should learn that this will going to be not so really need to have focus in trading or spend more time to have good results.

Forex is not a part time job and most of the time as you can see it is more of an investment and not a job. you earn money by spending money. it can't be a job where you earn for work. because the only work over there has to be some sort of an investment that i can see.

Who said that Forex cannot be a part time? This can be possible to have part time or full time depends on the time availability of the traders. And both kind of trading has the involvement of the investments. Well, it's just different term for some but still it can business for others or whatever you like to prefer.

Forex being a part time job would depend on the individual trading forex,some traders takes forex as a part time job while some take it as a full time job. For me I can say forex should be a part time job cos you don't have to take a hyip risk business for a full time job.

Forex is an ideal job for both part time and full time sake but to those that have some other thing occupying their time, Forex could be very helpful in making money and not consuming much of their time. Though this type of setting favor mostly those that are quite skilled in trading, newbies are advised to make out quality time for Forex if they hope to learn it well.

Forex trading is not basically a part time job it is a business in short. So people use it it getting themselves employed into the business. Though if we should be having the good knowledge about being a part time trader then forex trading has what it takes to make use good amount as a partime trader.

Well, it's clear that it's not really a job but will be part time business. Since, when we say job here then, there is a fixed income or salary. Though, Forex trading is in investments so most likely to have profit and loss which then, mean that we can't have here fixed earnings.

No, job here doesn't necessarily mean a fixed salary or income rather wages; that is just the denotative meaning. Job in its transitive form is anything you do to make money which is what Forex offers. It is a business, an investment which requires skills and knowledge together with activities (which is the trading itself) and the fun of it is that the trader can choose to do it whenever is convenient for him.

No, job here doesn't necessarily mean a fixed salary or income rather wages; that is just the denotative meaning. Job in its transitive form is anything you do to make money which is what Forex offers. It is a business, an investment which requires skills and knowledge together with activities (which is the trading itself) and the fun of it is that the trader can choose to do it whenever is convenient for him.

No. I object. Its business that has nothing to do with fixed earnngs. Job is something you work for after you must have negotiated price with the second party. So forex is some how a job due to some trading regarding their knowledge have fixed income in form of range to illustrate. Maybe earning 20 -30 dollars weekly.

No. I object. Its business that has nothing to do with fixed earnngs. Job is something you work for after you must have negotiated price with the second party. So forex is some how a job due to some trading regarding their knowledge have fixed income in form of range to illustrate. Maybe earning 20 -30 dollars weekly.
I have told you job here doesn't mean wages and you are still objecting to it, I wonder how else you want me to define job. At least all of us here passed through some kind of basic English which tells us the difference between connotative and denotative meanings. Job | Define Job at Dictionary.com
Compare the verbs, noun and adjective and then put it in a transitive form and tell me if Forex is not a job.

I have told you job here doesn't mean wages and you are still objecting to it, I wonder how else you want me to define job. At least all of us here passed through some kind of basic English which tells us the difference between connotative and denotative meanings. Job | Define Job at Dictionary.com
Compare the verbs, noun and adjective and then put it in a transitive form and tell me if Forex is not a job.

I still can not see the defination of a job as not having a fixed income or wages. Perhaps I have my own defination as the working at something in anticipation of a fixed earning monthly or therafter which forex trading has the potential.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter

I still can not see the defination of a job as not having a fixed income or wages. Perhaps I have my own defination as the working at something in anticipation of a fixed earning monthly or therafter which forex trading has the potential.

At least for me, if it's something I do to get the income, mean I got paid for it then I will consider it as a job. Forex trading, forum supporting, management, etc. They are jobs.

Forex trading is one kind of job but it sound unusual for many people. When my friend ask me, "what are you doing now?" I said I am Forex trader. It gave me a hard time to explain what it is.