• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is best part time job?

I think part time job is not what the forex trading is meant for AFAIK. I can see that some of the time we underestimate the damage that forex trading is causing. I personally think that we should consider the forex trading as more or less of an investment rather than job.

That could be your own opinion because there are still those who trade full time and as a matter of fact, some even take it as their only random of livelihood and I must tell you, they are making it real big in the Forex market. What matters is how much time the trader has as well as how much knowledge and capital that its can sustain the person.

yes of course forex is great part time job for the students and also for who has his essential job like what i am doing know i am working with forex as a part time job at the night depending on the pending orders with stop loss and take profits

I join forex as part time business from very start . I was then a student . For some time I do it as full time too when having no job with me. Now I am too doing it as part time because I had a regular job.I can not leave forex ,It is a part of life for me. I like to do some trading daily.

Most times, traders usually start up Forex as a part time job. Perhaps, never had the thought of later turning it into a full time form of earning but gradually makes it so. I think the real thing should be, how much a trader understand Forex and is ready to withstand the risk.

Forex is a part time job cause it is too risky and for the volatility of the market. You cant depend on forex alone to cover your expenses. Especially if you are still a beginner. Cause you still lack a lot of skills and you will suffer big losses too.

There is no harm to do trading as full time , As I know full time traders are more in profit , they can do trading at any appropriate time as they are watching market most of the time .Forex as a part time business is becoming more popular because people want to make extra income from, forex in their free timings.

There is no harm to do trading as full time , As I know full time traders are more in profit , they can do trading at any appropriate time as they are watching market most of the time .Forex as a part time business is becoming more popular because people want to make extra income from, forex in their free timings.
Yes, It is a good working place and earning source. So it is the best part time job for any one. However Forex is not an easy means to get profits and requires intense efforts and dedicate to learn and practice its various strategies and indicators. Without learning Forex is very uncertain and risky business.

Taking Forex as either a full time or part time is always the choice the trader makes. However, as a new trader,it is almost wrong to hope to rely on Forex as a full time job till adequate skills and knowledge is gotten. That is why fresh traders should first see it as a part time business.

@Decub I agree with you. When a trader checks his or her time to trade. He or she will be able to know if he or she will be giving more time to forex. I am sure any body can make the money he or she wants as part time traders too. Depending on your type of trading and capital, the time you spend in trading will not mean any thing.

After learning Forex treading and forex market rules, trams & condition, I have open demo account. Are you believe forex is best part time job ?

It’s only, when you have a good trading skill; unless you’ll suffer a lot! I don’t think, Forex is an easy way of money making. It’s too much complicated to understand (market nature).

It depends upon how you manage things and pick up the small details. Forex trading is a very complicated thing to be successful in. You need to give it full time in order to understand it. If you have understood, then you can trade forex in the comfort of your living room.

I got your point mate! By the way, are a part timers or full time trader? For me, I rely upon Forex.

That’s the beauty of Forex; you can take this money making opportunity as your part time job as well as your career! I am also doing full time trading; it’s challenging but enjoyable too!

It depends upon how you manage things and pick up the small details. Forex trading is a very complicated thing to be successful in. You need to give it full time in order to understand it. If you have understood, then you can trade forex in the comfort of your living room.
True. Traders need to learn about knowledge about forex market.

The opportunity to make money by investing without hard work is through trading. So it is known as the best part-time job. But I have to learn trading first and then look at profit.