• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is best part time job?

You can decide on your own what you will plan in trading Forex either part time or full time. However, it will not produce fixed income and chance of gaining losses only. We can trade in Forex as a way to have more revenue from our offline jobs.

It is always better to have forex trading as a part time job during the initial stages of ones career. As forex trading can be done at any suitable time it can certainly be taken as a part time job. With unmatched liquidity and low entry barriers, all it takes to succeed is the ability to learn and excel. Moreover, forex trading can be done at any place irrespective of geographical location. This also makes it a perfect choice as a part time profession.

Yes, a new trader should first think of how to gain more experiences while he retains his job, most probably take Forex as a full time business much later. Forex could be profitable just the same way it could give you losses. To the best I know, it is wise to have it as a part time job even if you are comfortable with trading since it doesn't hurt to earn from both ways.

Actually best part time job varies person to person. I think anybody can do this business as his part time job if he think that Forex is suitable for him. Otherwise he should not take it as his business or part time job. But if he has all the qualities of a good trader then he take it as his part time job and it can be best job for him as well.

Yes, a new trader should first think of how to gain more experiences while he retains his job, most probably take Forex as a full time business much later. Forex could be profitable just the same way it could give you losses. To the best I know, it is wise to have it as a part time job even if you are comfortable with trading since it doesn't hurt to earn from both ways.
I prefer part-time trading because in order to trade full time, I think it is necessary that traders are trained very well in university/college, they will know how to analyze market properly.

Someone says that analysis is looking at chart and then trade :) or something like GDP of US beat forecast, buy USD now ! :D. It is completely useless if traders spend all time on such things.

Last edited:
Forex is really best part time job. In fact I do earn good amount of money in forex trading thanks to forex forums. My main goal and objective right now is to make sure that I know how to trade and make profit. Lets just hope that we really can sustain our account in here.

Forex can be done either as a part time or full time. That will depend on what the trader wants and how he hopes to manage his time. Whereas some traders trade on a part time basis and only do so when they have free time, others trade almost as a full time business.

Not only limited to part time but also can be full time depends on our trading goals and target profits.. While, the traders will need to think that they will need to spend good time to understand the Forex market and to have able to trade properly and profitably. Although, never think of Forex trading as a job because, it's a business.

Not only limited to part time but also can be full time depends on our trading goals and target profits.. While, the traders will need to think that they will need to spend good time to understand the Forex market and to have able to trade properly and profitably. Although, never think of Forex trading as a job because, it's a business.
i think since it is a business that is why we also need to think it as our own jobs, people need identity for what kind of job they do and for unemployment forex will answer it or them, and according to me forex is one of the best part time job or even full time job.

I don't think forex is too good for the unemployed since the money they have is for their bills and forex is for those who have extra money so the unemployed can get in more trouble as they can lose and now have negative balance due to losses and then no money to pay their bills. I think forex is a great way to earn and have some fun earning it but should be taking seriously if you lack capital.

Well, you know, the advent of credits especially bonuses on posting on forums and not deposit bonus offered by brokers has made it possible for anyone who has the knowledge but no funds to start trading. This offers them a good opportunity to start of with the savings from these brokers and gradually compound their funds.

Forex as a business can fit in well for anyone. You can even combine so many other businesses while you are trading and it doesn't take away anything from you. A part time trader can still be as good as a full time trader.

Forex as a business can fit in well for anyone. You can even combine so many other businesses while you are trading and it doesn't take away anything from you. A part time trader can still be as good as a full time trader.

I agree with your opinion that part time trader can be as good as full time trader. However, this opinion is perfect when the trading styles are based on daily or weekly charts. Those traders who opt for intraday trading cannot be compared with a part time trader. Such an intra-day trader can make even 50 to 100 pips every day which a part time trader cannot accomplish in any manner. Also, scalping needs total dedication and commitment. A trader needs to be in front of the system for hours. Thus results would largely vary when such a scalper is compared with a part time trader.

Yes i beleive that forex would be a best part time job but before join this job you should be totaly aware about it.

I think the one that each traders should aware is the risk of doing forex as the part time job, with the high risk which forex come in any traders should aware of it so they can be careful when trying to trade in forex and treat it as their part time job or even main job

I see it only as a part time gig. I think some days the trends are so poor, I can only stay out of it and no profit can be made or at least no good ones can be made and most trades can be weak trades. So, some week, without bad news you get good trend, and during bad news you get the most depressing trends of all time. I think I will get better soon but still I see a job as more stable and less risky and then part time in forex.

Same here, and to me, it will take some pretty long time before Forex would turn out to be a full time earning opportunity for me because considering the nature of it and the risks that come in, I hardly would leave my monthly pay job for Forex since I'm not even guaranteed of the earning.

For some people it is part time work and some people do it for the full time. As long as the money is consistent it can be full or part time of work. I personally found that forex is a good source of investment which is worth for those who have enough funds.

business or part time job. i don't see much difference. because it is more like a job and more like a business also. it is just the same. but the important thing is that we learn how to do well in trading so that we would make profit in forex
Full time jobs means you do it for your living, while part-time job is only for give you some pocketcash. I know that both of those things are jobs, but forex still could be applied into both of those things as part time job or full time job

I believe that forex trading is not only best part time job but also the best full time job. You don't have to work under anyone. You don't have to give excuses to boss. You can work whenever you want. You can earn staying independent.