• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is a difficult

A mentor can be a good option if you get a good one. Even legendary Warren Buffett had mentor. But his mentor was Benjamin Graham, often known as the father of value investing. A Mentor is good if you get a skilled mentor. Otherwise sefl learning is the best.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging without any kinds of restrictions. Really scalping is very demanding strategy.

Success doesn't come overnight. For success you need preparation, knowledge, and skills. You have to spend time in acquiring knowledge and skills. Once you are skilled success will start to come. Every new trader should focus on skill development.

I trade based of my personal trading strategy, it’s a combination of 4 default and 2 custom indicators! So for me, trading preparation means, counting the positions of all of trading indicators according to my strategy! Besides, I also count currency correlation! That’s my preparation!

newcomers always attacked by emotions and greed. generally they try to trade with emotions and greed but end of the day fall great trouble.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

We the traders should choose the currency pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping should choose the pair which always ensures lowest comfortable trading spreads.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Every trader joins the Forex market with a dream. But their dreams come true only when they gain experience. And works according to discipline and plan. And patiently creates a trading strategy.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completly wrong , you have to ensure regular practice session besdies this .

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.