• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex better than other businesses

This environment is not as like general professions! So, I am not going to compare Forex with any other profession but no doubt, Forex is a smart profession.

The first step of trading is to understand that it needs a lot of time and efforts to be skilled enough. There is no short cuts. If you can't give enough time and effort in learning just leave it. You have to go through the full learning process. Just by following some ready-made strategies, nothing going to happen.

Success is the combination of few things. A good market analysis and discipline are the most important. Both requires knowledge and skills. Getting discipline in trading is the most difficult part.

Success is the combination of few things. A good market analysis and discipline are the most important. Both requires knowledge and skills. Getting discipline in trading is the most difficult part.
Success doesn't come easily. First you need to understand what you need to get success in forex trading. You need know that forex is not a get a rich quick scheme. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that knowledge and skills you need to invest your time and effort. You also need to understand that forex trading requires calm and relaxed trading psychology.

It’s all in your mind. The more seriously you take forex trading, the better you get at it. There is no denying the fact that forex trading is like any other profession. You have to learn it, take risks, face challenges, and focus on your goals if you want to make it work for you.

Actually everyone's expectation is different. Understanding, knowledge and strategy are also different. Yes 10 to 20 pips per day can be good enough if you can consistently make it. And when your target is 10 pips daily you may be need to increase your lot size. Hence risk comes. You have to be skilled and disciplined.

Of course, risk must be maintained here and money management must be followed properly. If this can be done, then Forex is much more profitable than other businesses.

Forex has many advantages over other businesses. You don't need a boss, office, or inventory, but to be successful as a professional Forex trader, you need to be at your best.

You can get enough money by investing in forex. But you need to make a good trading plan in the demo account.
Yes, the demo account gives us an idea of the broker. Especially the execution of the broker. Many brokers give too many requotes while placing or closing an order.

Actually everyone's expectation is different. Understanding, knowledge and strategy are also different. Yes 10 to 20 pips per day can be good enough if you can consistently make it. And when your target is 10 pips daily you may be need to increase your lot size. Hence risk comes. You have to be skilled and disciplined.
Profit targeting should be based on your ability. How much my ability is allowing me that's important. If I can predict a 20 pips movement that should be my profit target.

No matter how much money you invest, how big your capital, if you are not enough skilled, eventually you will lose all the money. That's how it works.

I won’t say that forex is any better than other businesses when there is more risk associated with forex trading than other businesses. But since there are more money-making opportunities too, one can consider building a strong profitable strategy and stick to it to achieve success.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.