• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex better than other businesses

I think forex is kind of better than other businesses cause it doesn't require any money to start. You can start with no deposit bonus and then post for bonuses in forums so basically you can always trade without ever having to deposit money of you own. But you can even start with one dollar deposit and leverage off of it. So, basically this is the only business that you can start without ever depositing money. I made some bonuses off of bonuses so its very fun and encouraging. There is no other business that does not require capital but also you do not need credit check for leverage as you do need that for most other business.

Forex cannot be considered as a business because no product or service is sold or bought. It is merely a process of exchanging currencies. That is why it is called as a speculative activity. Having said that, I also wish to add that unmatched liquidity, low entry barriers, flexible work timings and high profitability of forex market cannot be matched by any other non-traditional investments.

There are some distinct difference between Forex and other business. But I don't think that Forex is better than other other business. I think Forex is a good business. There are good facilities for Forex business. Though Forex is a very risky business but you need not go outside of the home to do this business. Moreover there is great chance to earn a huge amount of profit.

Yes, Forex has so many advantages that can easily get one attracted to it the more but I still do not think it is all best. Perhaps why it is associated as the best is in the financial requirement to start up, the convenience and comfort of it which makes it preferred by some.

Yes, Forex has so many advantages that can easily get one attracted to it the more but I still do not think it is all best. Perhaps why it is associated as the best is in the financial requirement to start up, the convenience and comfort of it which makes it preferred by some.
I agree with on this. There are many other jobs that we can do without risking our money. We just need to work hard so that we won't lose it, but in FX market, if we make mistake, no one will excuse it, we lose and other ones take the money away from us.

Sure, where so many find it difficult is discovering those businesses. However, some are attracted to Forex just because of the presumed lucrative nature while others are just pleased with the comfort. They forget to realize that the little mistake can lead to success.

It's better in Forex because, we can manage the risk compared in others you will have sort of scam or fraud that can't be really a good business. Yes, because Forex can have leverage to have increase our chance to gain more profits and also to not easily have lose our trading account.

There are some distinct difference between Forex and other business. But I don't think that Forex is better than other other business. I think Forex is a good business. There are good facilities for Forex business. Though Forex is a very risky business but you need not go outside of the home to do this business. Moreover there is great chance to earn a huge amount of profit.
I think its better due to the fact that I have owned many other real businesses and I know the pain and financial requirement of a real business compared to forex. So, this is why I like it so much more. I don't have to call the cops cause no one will bother me. This is a huge plus. I got a lot of robberies all the time. I mean hundred and thousands of people trying to rob me and shut me down and do all kind of bs to me. This is why in my own account, no one see me, care for what I do so this is what I love about forex.

I think its better due to the fact that I have owned many other real businesses and I know the pain and financial requirement of a real business compared to forex. So, this is why I like it so much more. I don't have to call the cops cause no one will bother me. This is a huge plus. I got a lot of robberies all the time. I mean hundred and thousands of people trying to rob me and shut me down and do all kind of bs to me. This is why in my own account, no one see me, care for what I do so this is what I love about forex.
Well, I give it to it in terms of convenience and comfort, most likely, capital involved. Why a lot of people think that Forex is much preferred is the fact that when you compare the status of the business itself with the requirements, then there would be higher chances of giving it the lead but that is only for those that's got the skills.

You also do not get sue in forex as a business or if you develop it into a business cause its hard to sue someone in this type of businesses. In person, anyone can sue you from falling in your shop or disliking your products or out of other reasons. There are so many lawsuits offline that I'm afraid to start offline business again. I prefer all online since its physically safer. No bad criminal can come and beat me up for money or rob me right. They have no idea where I am. I got criminals visiting me a lot before in person trying to rob me.

You also do not get sue in forex as a business or if you develop it into a business cause its hard to sue someone in this type of businesses. In person, anyone can sue you from falling in your shop or disliking your products or out of other reasons. There are so many lawsuits offline that I'm afraid to start offline business again. I prefer all online since its physically safer. No bad criminal can come and beat me up for money or rob me right. They have no idea where I am. I got criminals visiting me a lot before in person trying to rob me.

That's a good point dear, you are not liable to anyone and not responsible to any boss. You run everything from the comfort of your own home, just like every other online business though, but in Forex, you have no reason time express fear of turning scam. No advertising and marketing before you get your goods sold. It is just preferred from most angles.

That's a good point dear, you are not liable to anyone and not responsible to any boss. You run everything from the comfort of your own home, just like every other online business though, but in Forex, you have no reason time express fear of turning scam. No advertising and marketing before you get your goods sold. It is just preferred from most angles.
I think most offline business also go into bankruptcy over lawsuits and employments problems from poor workers to poor management and so forth. A lot of companies that I know shut down or go out business due to poor management and thus low profit and then leading to closure. I think this is why forex is so attractive to me. I mean there are a million of headaches in offline businesses. I know of many who got robbed and assaulted and leading to closure of businesses and it does not happen online so no assault online or at least no physical assault.

Forex is a very good and profitable business which anyone that has interest in it can do and it makes it the number one online business to think of and because of the reason that it cannot turn scam, so many people get attracted to it.

Not always profitable and not everyone will become successful. But then, it is indeed better than other businesses because, we can control of the risk that we can decide for lower risks or high risks depends on our goals or aim in Forex. And for me, to have low risk is to have low investments.

Forex is a very good and profitable business which anyone that has interest in it can do and it makes it the number one online business to think of and because of the reason that it cannot turn scam, so many people get attracted to it.

Forex can be an interesting business to do if you consider so many factors but in the issue of profitability, it is not always the case. A lot of times, people who wished to have a better deal of it ultimately fail and may not even have the courage to bounce back and continue. That makes it a very risky one and indeed, that which requires we become very much aware of it before going into it.

The difficulty is that not all are born with interest towards speculation. So, those who do not have interest in non-traditional investment activities will always opt for other sources of revenue and affiliate marketing will suit them most. For them, forex trading will be a strict 'no-no' deal. Thus, it is not possible to generalize and say that forex is always better than other business. Unless and otherwise an individual has interest towards a profession it will always look as a bad one as the frame of mind is fixed else where.

I think forex save you gas money and you don't have to drive to a place to work for it. I mean just commuting alone is very costly and time saving as well cause when you have to shower and get ready and stuff like that, it takes about two hours out of your days that you could be sleeping in. I mean if you could rent a beach house and make a full time living in Hawaii that is the ultimate dream come true kind of career. I think many would want it but can't have it. I think also no one will be able to walk in and demand money from you or rob you like most offline businesses are afraid of and have been robbed a lot.

Forex cannot be considered as a business because no product or service is sold or bought. It is merely a process of exchanging currencies. That is why it is called as a speculative activity. Having said that, I also wish to add that unmatched liquidity, low entry barriers, flexible work timings and high profitability of forex market cannot be matched by any other non-traditional investments.

yes you are right am also agree with you that never its cant considered as a business bcz we are just dealing with currency not any product are there

The difficulty is that not all are born with interest towards speculation. So, those who do not have interest in non-traditional investment activities will always opt for other sources of revenue and affiliate marketing will suit them most. For them, forex trading will be a strict 'no-no' deal. Thus, it is not possible to generalize and say that forex is always better than other business. Unless and otherwise an individual has interest towards a profession it will always look as a bad one as the frame of mind is fixed else where.
Yeah, I think it can just be an individual thing with his preference and that which he likes more. There are some good businesses one can still venture into and be sure of some reasonable returns but in the case of Forex, some are just good with it. Their preference is simply based on the flexibility.

I think forex save you gas money and you don't have to drive to a place to work for it. I mean just commuting alone is very costly and time saving as well cause when you have to shower and get ready and stuff like that, it takes about two hours out of your days that you could be sleeping in. I mean if you could rent a beach house and make a full time living in Hawaii that is the ultimate dream come true kind of career. I think many would want it but can't have it. I think also no one will be able to walk in and demand money from you or rob you like most offline businesses are afraid of and have been robbed a lot.
I think the same way like you think. I think forex will save you from office embarrassment. I am sure traders don't complain about brokers embarrassing them. When you are trading in forex, you run away from so many ills that workers see.