• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex analysis is importance

For more earning in forex business it’s required to first forex analysis then check own report that’s another way of making forex strategies. so Forex analysis very important for earning more money.

Not a lot of analytical skill is needed to be profitable in the market. I'm not saying you can be successful without it though. In fact, analysis is the backbone of how we alleviate the risks that comes with forex trading. But you don't have to be an analytical genius to be successful.

It is very important when it comes to analysis. You can't make money unless you know how to analyze the market. Forex is dependent on analysis and knowledge. We must learn as much as we can and practice as much as we can since from then that we will earn so much more. Realizing that even a little mistake will lead to loss so we must be knowledgeable and detail orientated.

With analysis we will be able to have a good trade in the sense that it will help us on knowledge the step to take either buy or sell other, so therefore to be a more profitable trader we will need to also be a good analyst and more essentially having the indicators to supliment it.

Technical and fundamental analysis carries a lot of importance in a trader's career. Fundamental analysis which enables a trader to identify primary trend, is used mostly by medium and long term traders. On the other hand technical analysis is used by intra-day and swing traders. This is because charts discount news and price movement is a sum of hopes, fears and greed of all the market participants put together. Thus, technical analysis plays a vital role in identifying entry and exit price.

very important, the analysis in the forex is one of the keys to successful trader in determining the trend is happening in the market, it does not matter whether you use fundamental analysis or technical analysis, and the most important thing is to include all the data before analyzing the market.

Analysis is very important because it is with forex analysis that the trader can be able to trade and make profit. It is when he or she has analyzed the forex market and know how it is going to be that he or she can be able to predict very well.

Forex analysis is very important both fundamental and technical analysis we must do just to be on the safer side of the game if you dont able to do analysis then there is no way which you are going to earn from here both technical and fundamental analysis are all important

Forex analysis is very importance. As forex analysis section is divided into four blocks: reviews, calendar, news and Forex TV. Forex analysis is an irreplaceable tool of effective trading. The reliable analytical information enables you to be on top of the freshest market news and professional forecasts of further market movement.

Of course! I always open my new trade after making my analysis. I am zero without making market analysis. By the way, I can make accurate technical analysis by my own trading knowledge and experience. On the other hand, I am fully dependable to know the accurate fundamental analysis on ‘GCI’ trading broker. I always use their fundamental analysis. It is easier to realize the important point of market to use their fundamental analysis. Because, this broker always provides market support and resistant points. This is way; I am a regular profitable Forex trader by following technical and the fundamental analysis. Interestingly, it also provides free trading signals. Therefore, every day I can predict the market upcoming movement very accurately. As a result, I can earn huge money in every month.

One thing that most traders would be well advised to take into account: technical analysis is a great way to look at the markets and to predict the trends, but it is simply a tool and not the only form of analysis that a trader can use. Most technical traders will also use a bit of fundamental analysis and perhaps even news analysis to line up the best trading opportunities. However, there is a something to be said for the idea that all available news is present in the charts, and technicals focus on the “what” instead of “why” a pair will move a particular way. At the end of the day, that is what matters, not the hypothetical economic arguments. Price is everything, and this alone is why technical analysis matters.

you can not be good in analysis but data collection of different resources can help you to be successful. Not everyone can be an analyst as not everyone can be a movie star but if you chose the Forex as you main sours of income you should take into account importance of analysis. Even though there are many brokers who provide such serves as an Personal Analyst, a professional who can help you to understand marker better. It is very useful for newbies of course if you have extra money to pay an Analyst.

Of course, we also can use market news or market analytic to help us make decision when trading. What we should do, we will know. There is always be risk in forex, but at least, we can minimize it when trading.

analysis before opening a position is required by the trader. traders who could analyze trades using technical and fundamental analysis will certainly gain maximum profit. my broker have technical blog about this

Its very important if we do know how to trade properly. I do know that its just going to be a matter of time before we can earn good money in here. Forex trading is all about taking risk. And the more risk we take the more profit we can get.

Yes, analysis is totally important. The only reason many traders still able to survive until now in foreign exchange market is because of their own skill when analyze the market. Also that is one way for trader to predict the current trend.

No doubt about this. But, as a new comer of Forex it is really hard for me to make accurate market analysis. Therefore, I always follow making materials of technical analysis of my trading platform fxcc. Their technical analysis is very easy and effective. On the other hand, I also get fundamental data in quick time. this is way, I can make regular profit with my small market knowledge.

That makes Forex trading an easier one nowadays. Even there is Copy Trading and many other which can assist a Newbie in profiting without much experience. So following Brokers Analysis is very important for Newbie too, to minimise loss, because Analysis is so important in Forex to rid with the Market Trend.

to get the maximum trading results then we need to be able to have good analytical skills. With good analytical skills will allow us to trade well and we will get maximum results. we can use a demo account to practice good analytical skills

Yes, analysis is totally important. The only reason many traders still able to survive until now in foreign exchange market is because of their own skill when analyze the market. Also that is one way for trader to predict the current trend.

Slightly disagree with you. :)

Analysis is important to develop a bias towards the currency pair. But what keeps a trader alive is proper risk management.

before trading it helps if we can do the analysis is good, with good analysis then we can decide to buy or sell. therefore, we must have the ability to analyze the market well by continuing to train on a demo account