• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex analysis is importance

I have never guess what is going to be in future but Forex is having its own value where anybody can visit and work without any timing and boss.

Lioneld, he is probably not trading, but trying to learn how to trade. Anyway, I think that traders should continuously strive to improve their skills for market analysis in order to make the best of technical analysis

Lioneld, he is probably not trading, but trying to learn how to trade. Anyway, I think that traders should continuously strive to improve their skills for market analysis in order to make the best of technical analysis

Till now technical analysis is my major! I think, having a chart reading is very much important parameter here to understand the relation between supply & demand!

It is very important to analyze trading. If your analysis is good, you can make a lot of profit in trading. There are many types of analysis in the market, I usually use technical analysis. This technical analysis gives me a very good trade gift. It is impossible to make a profit if your analysis is not good. I analyze the Tokyo session every day and think of trading at the London session. Even if you have not opened the trade, you have to do the analysis every day. The more you do the analysis, the more the experience will increase.

Good analysis is very important in Forex. Trading results depend on the analysis. The better the analysis, the better the trading result. There are many types of analysis in the market. I usually do a sentimental analysis that analysis can give me a lot of profit. When I was a new trader, I could not do a good analysis, but I would open a trade in the market, but the result of trading would not be good. This is why I was so frustrated the next time I learned sentimental analysis I was able to make a lot of profit.

To make money from this risky market, forex analysis is very important. Your decision or planning may become wrong if you don't analyze the market.

Trading is the combination of good analysis and discipline. If you are not discipline but have good strategy, you will not be able to successful. You have to do everything right to make money here.

Yes, forex analysis is very important to make money from this market. it will help you to know about the market situation, and you can easily make your decisions.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Technical analysis is as important to Forex traders as fundamental analysis. Traders usually avoid fundamental analysis and focus only on the technical part.

Technical analysis is the study of past price movements to identify patterns of future movements in the market and determine probabilities using technical studies, indicators and other analytical tools.

Technical analysis is the study of past price movements to identify patterns of future movements in the market and determine probabilities using technical studies, indicators and other analytical tools.
We will have to understand and start doing such type of analysis that is going to help us in doing the trades.