• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For forex strategy

It is very important to follow the trend. Failure to follow the trend can lead to a loss. When I open a trade, the trade makes a profit of 20 pips and brings the stop loss to the entry point. If the price is ever volatile, I will not have any loss. Another thing is that when I see the market volatile, I close my trade.
Trading in the trending market is very profitable. Once you pick the trend you are good to go. But the problem is any pair doesn't trend all the time. A good amount of time price remains in range bound. That's why we need to be expert in both kind of markets.

I had a lot of trouble developing the strategy when I was a new trader. Many types of websites have been taught to many types of mentors. After collecting a lot of research and information, I was able to develop a strategy.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

To find a good strategy one needs to give a lot of effort. What's working for others may not work for you. You need to do a lot of trails to find out the right strategy.

A good strategy will pave the way for your trading success. So, always practice trading with patience and try to recover from your mistakes. It will overtime help you develop a good strategy.

You cannot expect a good return from Forex as long as you don’t have a good trading strategy. I will say don’t go for live trading as long as you are not prepared to trade.

To reap large amount of profit on the market, you need a good forex strategy. You have to spend some time with the market to understand whether it works well or not.

To become the best decision maker, you should be a good analyzer. So, traders need to analyze the market accurately to make the right trading decision.

Different traders have different approaches of trading known as strategy. The more flourished a trader’s strategy is, the better his trading is.