• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For forex strategy

particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach due to getting profit instantly.

This reminded me of my early days and I can relate to it. Keeping losing trades for long time and closing trades with real profit due to emotional problems. lol

Well any kind of strategy which brings positive pips are good. And if a good money management plan is applied to that strategy then in the long run it can bring decent amount for a trader.

Due to getting profit instantly from all trading strategies scalping is more demand able and profitable in this market place, but practically that’s very difficult to use this short time trading techniques such as a regulated trading platform.

When we can develop the trading strategy we can make the profit as per our target and like that we can develop the skill with time and experience.

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which for all time makes sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. Actually without comfortable trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way in spite of good trading knowledge.

In this market place from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading strategy scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading brokers, so the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading style in Fx trading. Basically, Long term trading I think always safe and comfortable but we have to make sure first of all sufficient trading balance for that. My trading career I always like to trade with long term trading, but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

Absolutely, no one can success here without having a profitable trading strategy! Basically, I have more than 7 years trading experience and I have already used 10 different trading strategies, but from the 3rd month of 15 I have been using Price Action trading strategy, this is the most flexible trading system which one I can use everywhere from Forex to Stock!

scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.

I have made my profitable trading strategy by using 3 default trading indicators, They are Moving Average, RSI and BB! Before adding this strategy in my live account, I practiced this strategy for 6 month in a row! It provides me 20% monthly return in average!

It all depends on traders preferences and what works for him/her the best. There is no one strategy that fits all. Somebody likes to target high riks/return strategies and this strategy is not for somebody who likes to play more on a safe side

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

It all depends on traders preferences and what works for him/her the best. There is no one strategy that fits all. Somebody likes to target high riks/return strategies and this strategy is not for somebody who likes to play more on a safe side

Basically, making a profitable trading strategy takes such a long time; there is no shortcut way in this case! Besides, traders should count risk reward ratio profit ratio so sincerely, then the result will be acceptable & consistent as well.

Brokers are a very important part of trading. Regulated brokers provide the best security. And if the spread, withdrawal, and deposit process of the broker are good, then it is possible to work under that broker.

It is very important to follow the trend. Failure to follow the trend can lead to a loss. When I open a trade, the trade makes a profit of 20 pips and brings the stop loss to the entry point. If the price is ever volatile, I will not have any loss. Another thing is that when I see the market volatile, I close my trade.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,