• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Easy Forex

Forex can be easy in case you know the method for trading. Trading is the craft of the business for all people. It's major, yet there are have to learning and honing. We can oversee from beginning the business, similar to the make a strategy in learning. I'm support to each one of you read the story from provoking trader, so we can apply their dedication in our trading.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.
i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

its a good suggestion you are talking about. appreciate. thanks. but in general Forex traders like to use leverage with no calculate, as a result fall a great trouble above all when market moves at random.

ita a good place where people come to increase their knowledge about trading but you are talking about brokerage. strange . wherever it is , mostly welcome.

according to my trading experience
i think any trading pair can be appropriate for you to bring profit with certainly if you have good knowledge and experience.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

I think there is no trading strategy which is able to earn profit 100%.
You can earn profit by means of your trading approach hugest 55-65%. True fact.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run!
The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

according to me, all approach of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice , so we the traders first of all have to make sure the real practice session , otherwise trading life will become hell.

Yes, I agree with you that Forex is not easy to do at all. We need good knowledge and skills if we want to be a successful trader and can make good money.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.