• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Easy Forex

Forex trading is not easy at all for the traders who are particularly newcomers even for us traders who already passed a long time in this volatile trading place. I been earning good in Forex trading after four years trading in Forex. but I can only manage until now to earn just 5% profit each month.

Forex is easy but The success is depend on your trading knowledge , on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with great consistency if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forex trading is not easy at all for the traders who are particularly newcomers even for us traders who already passed a long time in this volatile trading place. I been earning good in Forex trading after four years trading in Forex. but I can only manage until now to earn just 5% profit each month.

The main thing is you are profitable. 5% may not seem much but before looking at that, look at how many can earn that much in a month. There are many who loses. And you are profitable.

Anyways, how are you planning to manage your capital for coming months? If you are not comfortable then don't need to answer. :)

Honestly, I am not use about that percentage! But it’s true, maximum Forex traders are losers! Basically, which traders take this profession as their main source of income without enough learning’s! They are the losers!

I see and feel well get loss from forex trading will indeed often happens when lacking in knowledge of managing capital, less able to perform technical analysis, and less familiar is this majority that caused the large number of loss in forex trading

Actually we can’t calculate the real faction of this market with surely. So that’s why we the beginners have to depend on trading indicators that always works not practically. What you think without depending on indicators there is any option for the beginner?

Forex market is usually always repeat a transaction like that ever happened in the past as the price data which exists in the chart, and by relying on such data will be obtained the trend direction of price moves

Even, it’s not easy for the long experienced Forex trader! Forex trading is always challenging and it would be! In addition, there is nothing like shortcut way of trading! It always takes such a long time, I have more than 5 years trading experience but till now I’m learning and civilizing myself.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forex is one of the most challenging profession; here you can’t expect any fixed income! But a pro trader can earn regular income; but no one can make 100% profit here! Because, Forex is all about the probabilities.

Success trader is a big deal in Forex trading to make sure huge money. by the way, there is any different between successful and professional trader ?

Yes forex is not easy to win. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

Knowledge is very much important in Fx trading for keeping survive in this volatile trading place, for that reason we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing lowest trading spreads.

There is no certainty in business including Forex, even this is the most challenging profession where we traders can lose all of our trading capital just within a minute, that’s the importance of money management policies! By the way, I have already reduced my risk reward ratio so smartly according to my long-term trading knowledge and experience!

The system of making money in forex is quite simple. It's more difficult to become a successful trader, as you need particular knowledge and the ability to analyse the market properly.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Trading forex is easy however making consistent profit is the troublesome part. For that you require extraordinary knowledge, skills and experience. You can't expect to make money just by entering into the market. You have to give time to learn the strength of trading.

Forex trading is very easy but you have to manage proper money management and risk. If a trader joins trading without developing skills, he will never be able to make trading easier.