• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you trade in isolation

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

Every trader is having its own visual and strategy depending in that he works and that is the reason many are different and getting the different profit and loss at the same time for the same pairs.

Every trader is having its own visual and strategy depending in that he works and that is the reason many are different and getting the different profit and loss at the same time for the same pairs.

True; such as I am using only Price Action but no trading indictors while I see; there have thousands of traders; who are using only the technical tools!

earning depends on skill , patience and discipline, but we try to earn with no learning . real fact

I see; you are talking about the newbie’s! They are so hurry! But as you know; there is no way of easy earning in Forex! Forex is all about the trading knowledge; so traders need to make sure their own trading skill before earning!

Andrew, good point. I feel that new traders are so tempted with idea of starting to earn fast that they forget about basic rule in trading which is learning and gaining experience.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

I prefer to trade in isolation and eliminate distraction. At times, it gets difficult for me to make my family understand, but they support me.

Most people can make some random profit trade. But making money consistantly is the toughest job. It requires good understanding of the market and a sound and composed mind.

As someone who gets easily distracted, I prefer to trade in isolation. There are three things important for trading: a good laptop, a comfy chair, and a peaceful space.

There should not be any budget on pips because it varies. Sometimes you can make more money whereas some day you can’t generate expected amount of profit.