• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you trade in isolation

I have heard some traders complain in forums of how they are always frowned at when they raise the issue of Forex in their family discussions. Some even say their family members see whomever that is into Forex as an advanced gambler and could be likened to someone who has no future.

Well, it has hindered some from trading considering the psychological effect while the strong willed are still waxing stronger.

To the traders in the house, does your family support your move to become a trader either financially or otherwise or are you one of those who are always hiding from family members to notice you are a Forex trader?

I just trade like usual and my parents seems not holding me back so much. When they saw me they think that i browse a site or something that related to computer, they will only ask seldomly, but so far i see that my parents does not show any response so i can trade without any problem even it means i cannot trade for long time.

I went time a friend's house recently and noticed that he is always covering his monitor or switching tabs when he sees his father coming. It's a small monitor though but it really makes me wonder what that could have meant cos I trade as open and free as air. When I asked him he said his father has that impression about Forex and hardly accept any good part of it.

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION]: i advise that your friend should consult to their parents about this business, it is better if he bring other testifier to increasingly strengthen the arguments of your friends about forex. I know this is not easy but trade by hiding is not good because we aren't focused with it, trade in isolation still fine but hiding is not a good option.

There are families, societies, religion that frown at it and even holding a conference to enlighten them wouldn't solve the problem. It is mostly common among the uneducated and unexposed but in this case, the dad is just very well leaned and doesn't just like it.

Wow even like that? if that is the case then i cannot say too much, it seems his parents really don't want their son to do something ilke that. But if the son or your friend still insist then why not trade in mobile phone? that is one of easiest way trade without need to expose it to your parents or the other, i am glad that until now i still can trade in forex without much hassle.

Yes mobile trade is good option as it facilitate us to trade any time and anywhere but the problem is just of screen personally I don't like mobile trading as it leads me inconvenience as compare to PC.

Yes mobile trade is good option as it facilitate us to trade any time and anywhere but the problem is just of screen personally I don't like mobile trading as it leads me inconvenience as compare to PC.
Mobile trading is good but here i think that is a good option for trader to trade in forex without need to switch the browser or anything like that and also you don't have to trade through your home, if something like this happening, so you don't have to isolate yourself too.

I trade in isolation. My family is so noisy that there is no way to trade when they're around. So I only trade in the privacy of my own home. Lately, I haven't had a lot of it me to trade. However, I like peace and quite so I can think and watch my trade. I never like disruption. I think its best to find peace and quiet when you trade so you can think and see what you're doing. Noise is not good in trading.

Yes mobile trading can give you the convenience of trading from wherever and whenever without always running and hiding for those that their family react negatively to Forex but it comes with it's own shortcomings. Personally, I discover the app is just eating deep into my RAM space and that is a big turn off to me.

Yes mobile trading can give you the convenience of trading from wherever and whenever without always running and hiding for those that their family react negatively to Forex but it comes with it's own shortcomings. Personally, I discover the app is just eating deep into my RAM space and that is a big turn off to me.
There are family members that gives you a bad time for trading. They should not you know as you can make a full time living from it. There is nothing wrong with trading and not everyone can make money so if you do then you have talent. I think mobile is ok to set long term trades but my phone runs out of battery quickly so I can't do much trading on it. I prefer to trade with my pc.

There are family members that gives you a bad time for trading. They should not you know as you can make a full time living from it. There is nothing wrong with trading and not everyone can make money so if you do then you have talent. I think mobile is ok to set long term trades but my phone runs out of battery quickly so I can't do much trading on it. I prefer to trade with my pc.

Trading in a calm or serene place is very much a welcome move. However, trading in total isolation may make you become depressed. Also, it is better to inform our family members only once in a month or so about our progress and not on a daily basis. Everyone cannot accept the fact that speculation would result in losses then and there. Not all trades can be successful. This may result in negative views from family members which would affect our trading ability. Also, mobile trading is very much preferable only when we travel. It strains eyes a lot.

I am a victim of trading in isolation. This is mainly because I am from a family whose one of their members had tried trading but failed wholely. My big brother lost do much money to forex and created a very bad image of what it is but I wasn't discouraged.

I am a victim of trading in isolation. This is mainly because I am from a family whose one of their members had tried trading but failed wholely. My big brother lost do much money to forex and created a very bad image of what it is but I wasn't discouraged.
Then you need to prove to your brother that he's wrong about forex. I guess its now for you to try to keep it as a secret ha. I try to keep it to myself. I'm an adult and no one need to know my business anyways and my family couldn't do much with forex if they wanted to since they don't believe in such thing. They would view it as gamlbing so I go off on my own. I prefer to be isolated and do not want to be bother.

But this could be somehow discouraging if you ask me to always have reasons to keep certain things to yourself because of the reaction of family members. well, lucky to have come from one who never has heard a bad experience with the business and though a family friend has, it still doesn't make much difference to my immediate family.

I see forex as a thing of the mind and it is only the determined that will excel. It can be very discouraging and disapproving but when you decide not to be shaken by it, then it will not. If I can convince my family with proof, then I can do so many other things.

I trade at home. But I don't think I consider it as isolation. I do believe I can really handle my account in forex and become a big time trader once I do handle my account and become a really good trader. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making big profit.

I trade at home. But I don't think I consider it as isolation. I do believe I can really handle my account in forex and become a big time trader once I do handle my account and become a really good trader. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making big profit.

Most traders I believe will trade at home. That is the most convenient way to trade and the coolest place to analyze but when everyone is against your idea of being a forex trader, there will not be joy in it. You keep thinking that it was a mistake that you made being a trader.

That could be some kind of bad experience if I can't find comfort trading from the comfort of my home. I mean that is a place I can always beat my chest and say I'm glad to have come home. I do think that it is necessary for us to always find a lasting solution to such problems and make our family members see reasons why Forex shouldn't be seen that way.

I do trade at home and I do feel that forex trading is really for me. I don't think I can end up making big loses if I don't try to take some risk. But in forex trading we really need to take some risk to make some profit.