• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think forex is not dependable for newbie

Forex trading needs kills and experience. A person can't depend on it just by entering into it. It takes time and efforts to be skilled.

Do you think forex is not dependable for newbie? I'm beginning to see that somehow forex is not too dependable for newbie and even as an experienced trader, its still is not dependable for us. So, therefore, I think that newbie should keep this in mind and keep their day job. How about you?
I am not aware of one thing, why forex trading is not dependable. if you could explain it.

I am not aware of one thing, why forex trading is not dependable. if you could explain it.
We are glad to have you here. A word of advice for anyone new to the world. Do not try to find a quick fix. Forex trading is easy if you have the right knowledge, experience and are willing to experiment. There is no one way to make money in forex.

We are glad to have you here. A word of advice for anyone new to the world. Do not try to find a quick fix. Forex trading is easy if you have the right knowledge, experience and are willing to experiment. There is no one way to make money in forex.
Trading usually depends on patience so here you have to follow discipline and trade.

It is better to look at every EA separatedly because I don't think that someone will use 3 or even 5 EAs in one copy of Metatrader: EAs are too different ... So it is the better to discuss EAs separatedly from each other because it is more close to reality.
When we are using expert Advisors we will need to be careful about it

It absolutely is. It just takes time to get used to, which may be why you feel that it isn't dependable. It takes a lot of time to earn money from there without suffering a loss, so don't be disheartened by any losses or stagnant periods you might have

It absolutely is. It just takes time to get used to, which may be why you feel that it isn't dependable. It takes a lot of time to earn money from there without suffering a loss, so don't be disheartened by any losses or stagnant periods you might have
I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

Yes, I think so. Newbies better not depend on forex and take up a career with which they can continue trading forex as a part-timer. There are rare chances of newbies making money and if they don’t have any other source of income, it would affect their normal living.

You don’t start to make profits from the beginning. It will take some years if you talk about making a consistent income. Now that there is no guarantee when you will be able to make a good income with forex, I don’t think it would be a great idea to depend on that completely when you are a complete beginner.

Yes, I think so. Newbies better not depend on forex and take up a career with which they can continue trading forex as a part-timer. There are rare chances of newbies making money and if they don’t have any other source of income, it would affect their normal living.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

It would be best if a trader decides that on his own. You can execute a few trades and check whether you understand it or not. Also, check if it is something that you can do for the long term.

New traders need to focus on only learning! It’s never reccomendable to borrow money for Forex trading because Forex is such a market full of uncertainty. So, there is no assurance of paying back your borrowed money. There remains a fear what if your balance crashes. It creates an extra level of pressure for the person who borrowed money.