• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think forex is not dependable for newbie

Do you think forex is not dependable for newbie? I'm beginning to see that somehow forex is not too dependable for newbie and even as an experienced trader, its still is not dependable for us. So, therefore, I think that newbie should keep this in mind and keep their day job. How about you?

for a newbie I do not think so, and it was very reasonable. No way a newbie consistently get income by 5%-10% per month, I think only experienced people who can do it, so my conclusion is forex isn't dependable for newbie.

I don't think forex is very dependable and even for me when I know so much about forex and can trade good. I still can't depend on it entirely so I rather work for my money instead. I think the risks is way too high in forex. You do get lucky days but its not there all the time. I think forex is way too risky for people to depend on their entire life on it.

I don't think forex is very dependable and even for me when I know so much about forex and can trade good. I still can't depend on it entirely so I rather work for my money instead. I think the risks is way too high in forex. You do get lucky days but its not there all the time. I think forex is way too risky for people to depend on their entire life on it.
I don't know about you, but i already see by my own eyes some of my country fellow got about $600-$800 per month from forex, and they are full time trader that trade about 1 lot for each position and have big amount of capital

It is not advisable to depend or have only Forex Business as our main job but as a side job ... because as a Newbie it take time to be a better and successful trader. So we have to start Forex Trading as our part time job or practice it on our free time. With time, if we are successful, we can switch, but we have to know that; even the Expects do lose money.

i do not think so my friend and i do not agree with you because like i am doing now i am testing my new strategy and it is making good profits with me and when i will finish it i will share it here in the strategy section

Yes forex should not fullly depended for new traders . Hereis no surety of profit , profit or loss every thing can be happen any time . So they should invest init just a limited amount to know their skill of trading .

@willy do you only have Froex Trading as the only way you make money, and if your a Newbie, can you depend on Forex Trading? Newbies have many time to spend learning this business, and can not be Expert Over night. So that is why they have keep their side jobs.

To the best of my knowledge, Forex could be extremely risky for a newbie to use it as his only means of livelihood. I think he is rather immature for that and the only time someone can take Forex as his means of income is when he's got the knowledge.

It's apparent that the newbies will expect to have not achieved their profitable trading. They are going to have losses because of their knowledge and experience which they lack. Still, even in other business will be the same to the newbies.

Even in other business they have to first learn the fundamental things that will help them to grow faster on it. So depending on the level of the individual understanding, but i prefer learning the Demo account for like 6 months.

Newbies , I think , need to learn and practice at least 6 months in a demo account if they want to make their profits overcome their losses in their trading orders. Cause they lack all the skills and plans needed for that.
Reading articles in forums will be usful for them too.

Well, to me, most of the times, the length of time to be practiced in the Demo is quite a function of the trader and his skills in terms of how fast he can learn. Not everyone learns with the same pace, while some can learn very fast, others just do it at a slow pace.

Forex is mainly a bank transaction. We are in here just to speculate. That's why we are called speculators. I do believe that if we going to keep on trading in forex in the long run we can say we are really in here earning good and earning well without any problem.

We can really earn good in Forex Market without much problems, once we can do our home work very well all the time. But that will be meant for the good traders, or experts while Newbies needs to fixed their mind in learning more about the business and never to depend on it as their main source of income for now.

And that is one thing a newbie can't guarantee. A newbie is still fresh in Forex, he rarely would differentiate his left from right so, depending on it can only mean bar for him. He might most likely find it difficult to remain because of the adversaries.

Do you think forex is not dependable for newbie? I'm beginning to see that somehow forex is not too dependable for newbie and even as an experienced trader, its still is not dependable for us. So, therefore, I think that newbie should keep this in mind and keep their day job. How about you?

New Forex traders should focus on learning, learning & only learning! If they focus on earning, then definitely they are going to crash their live account for sure!

I think it is bit too much to expect a new traders to make a solid plan for trading, they will need some times to prepare and tune into the forex trading. However I do suggest that they should continuously practice in demo.