• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like risk

When the end goal is success, there will be a certain element of risk involved, in this market, high levels of risk. I believe no one likes risk but if you want to earn profit, the best way to control it is by applying risk management strategies to your plan and by making selective moves. Manage money, risk and time and you will win.

It’s not about liking or not liking to take a risk. It’s about you controlling the risk you are taking. Since there is no way other than a financial risk to make money, you have to find out how your risk should be so that it doesn’t harm your future trades.

No one likes risk as we may lose our money. Forex trading has many advantages, but there is also danger involved because of market volatility and leveraged trading instruments. However, there are other strategies to control your risks, like placing stops and limits on your account, creating price alerts, and choosing a trading strategy that goes along with your risk tolerance.

It is all about playing right; the risks will manage themselves. If one’s risk management is right, trades are right, and everything like psychology, etc., is right, risk will likely get reduced. Of course, it is advisable to choose to trade only with that amount that one can afford to lose; using the 2% formula works too, and one can choose their own percentage (less than 2%, if it appears more for someone). Only advanced traders are eligible to consider high leverage, etc., for trading in the forex market.

No matter if you are not a moneyed person because Forex can make you moneyed. So, try to catch the trend so that you can trade in the right direction. To catch the trend of market, traders should analyze the market scritinizely.

The fact that I can’t move ahead in my forex trading career without taking risks is a major reason why I can’t avoid taking risks. And if I start hating them, I may not be able to give my 100% to my career.

I wouldn’t risk my profit, and capital in forex. It’s already quite a tough job to make decent sustainable profits. I always prefer using risk management concepts more than reading charts. Saving your profits and capital from probable risks is a very essential and important way to increase your wealth.
I think leverage is the only concept of forex trading that suits the ‘high risk - high reward’ concept. Other than that, risking your trades is a big no no for me.

Knowledge is the best weapon for a trader and traders should earn knowledge on all trading aspects like indicators, analyses and trading platform, and account types.

Yes, in my opinion more risk means more opportunity to profit but go for it only if you know how to tackle the unpredictable market behaviour.

I have accepted the risks that are involved in forex trading, that's why I am here in the forex market! Risk is a part of forex trading and it's a huge factor of fx. It is always advisable to take calculated risks in forex trading.

Risks apply to trading in any financial market, and forex trading is no exception. We can never escape from risks, we can only manage them with a risk management strategy and stop loss. Creating a trading strategy that considers the average wins and losses as well as the win-loss percentage is necessary. Starting off by putting 2% of your trading capital at risk is a good idea. Additionally, avoid trading with funds that you cannot afford to lose.

Nobody likes risk but in the forex market if you can’t tolerate risks, you cannot earn money. Just practise risk management and make use of stop loss. Turn risks into opportunity, do not be afraid of them.

Personally, my risk-tolerance is not that high and I have a tight risk management system that allows me to trade with ease. We can’t avoid the risk as a forex trader but we can always decide how much risk we are going to take in the first place. I know higher risk has higher potential for profits but I prioritise risk management over anything else.

Taking risk with a well planned risk management strategy is not bad at all but taking risk without backup is an open invitation to losses.

In financial markets in order to grow one needs to learn to take risks in order to grow and make profits. One should not forget that knowledge about the market will help him survive it.

In financial markets in order to grow one needs to learn to take risks in order to grow and make profits. One should not forget that knowledge about the market will help him survive it.
We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :)

I do enjoy the thrill of the market’s nature, but no I don't like sudden changes and it took me a while to get used to the market sentiment. Once you manage money and risk efficiently by calculating a risk reward ratio, it’s sorted.

It doesn’t really matter whether I like risk or not. If I want to work as a forex trader, I will have to take risks and there’s no way out. So, I have just prepared myself for the risks and I take care of them whenever I am going to make a trade.