• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like risk

People use to say that you ought to have frequently heard is high risk, high rewards. In the domain of forex trade it suggests in case you require excellent yields, you have to change your portfolio suitably. Forex itself is a dangerous business. You don't have to go for broke to make benefit.

1st of all; trading without trading knowledge is the main risk! Because FX market is about the trading knowledge! Besides, I know money management is the key!

no I do not like risk, I have lost a lot of money doing so and I am very very carefull now at the moment and urge anyone not doing so anyway. So feel free to let me know your fearless experience with that matter anyway. Can you please do that ? I hope that so.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

1-2% risk is more comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, but difficult to maintain this ratio at all times , because market moves at random most of the time.

any trading plan can be useless if there is no real money management. so we should emphasis on our MM.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Why? I see, money management is very important! And there is no way to rely on greed. I always oprn my trade with SL & TP. I don’t need a huge profit (sudden).

I do like risk, but I also need to make it much more calculable on that many levels I can even expect it to that many things out there. Great it's possible for something like that anyway. How else you can make it ? You need to use your mind any time.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

There is on easy money without risk. Forex is a risky market. However, gain from this is potential. Trader spend time to gain knowledge and skill in order to become successful in the market.

Moderate risk is fine, but I stay away from too high risk prone ideas. I know it is good to risk, coz nothing comes easy in forex. But I think keeping it under control is better.

Risk is a common factor in this market. If you can cope with the risks you can easily make plans and make money from this market. You always need to make plans to minimize the risks.

Nobody can avoid complete risk in forex, one has to go through certain % of risk while one trades. But yes, with sufficient amount of risk management, you can of course reduce the level of risk.

No, I don't like risk, I know there are many risks in trading but I have some tools to maintain that risk. Such as money management and risk management can trade safely with these two tools.

Forex trading is already a risky business. If you take more risk in a risky business, your downfall is a matter of time. It's better to manage risk while trading.