• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like risk

Simply put, market risk in the Forex market is linked to everything that can impact the price of the currency pairs you're trading. It's a risk, as you can lose money if the markets go against you, but it's also because of this that you can make winning trades.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

IF you want to become successful in the forex market you have to like risks. Without taking risks you can not become successful in the forex market.

IF you want to become successful in the forex market you have to like risks. Without taking risks you can not become successful in the forex market.
I have been doing trading in the Forex markets for some time and i know this that we will need to learn how we can manage the risks in our trading and also try to reduce them.

Forex trading is already a risky business. If you take more risk in a risky business, your downfall is a matter of time. It's better to manage risk while trading.
Yes, they believe they can allow a trade to be open and bring them profits. It doesn't require any expertise or experience. This is the downfall of the forex market.

Although risk and reward go together in forex or any other financial market, it doesn’t mean traders should blindly take risks, without considering its cost. A calculated risk is what traders should think of. They should risk what they can afford to lose. A small risk, which is 1-2% on your capital, is a calculated risk.

Forex trading becomes more stressful when a trader doesn’t have a good and reliable trading broker. That’s why to make one’s trading melodious, one needs a certified broker because a certified broker allows new investors with handsome amount of welcome bonus.

Forex traders tame passion for trading in their minds but this passion sinks into oblivion when they can’t gain profit. Traders fear to trade in this market due to its ferocity. After selecting a broker, starting trading is not everything rather a trader should keep earning more and more knowledge. Your selected broker must be well-regulated.

I don’t actually like to put my money at risk but as there is no other way of making gains in the forex market, I have been taking risks for the last few years. Thankfully, I can take risks as per my risk appetite, so I hardly make a loss that keeps me from trading.

The risky nature of the forex market does bring with it some thrill but it is not worth handling all the time. This is why it is important for traders to keep their risks low until they are sure about what they are doing.

I don’t take risks because I don’t mind losing money but because if I don’t take risks, I will not make any money. No matter how afraid I feel because of my money at risk, risk taking is crucial for my trades. Thanks to risk management, I am able to protect my account from draining out.

You should be prepared to deal with the risk when you decide to become a forex trader. But a professional trader only takes calculated risks and manages it well to earn profits. Risk management is a must to minimise losses and make profits in forex. I never risk more than 2% of my capital on a single trade. I also avoid trading the exotic currency pairs that carry high risk. I am able to minimise the risk by sticking to my strategy all the time.

Risk taking is a necessity while risk management is a choice. Your career is in your hands and you better don’t take it lightly.

Every business involves some level of risk. It is not possible to eradicate it entirely. To be honest, there's nothing you can do except learn to figure out how to minimise.

I don’t think anyone enjoys putting their money at risk for no reason. Somewhere, we are greedy individuals who know that forex trading is a good way of making money. We keep trying our methods until we get success.