• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like Demo trading ?

the demo account is really important to acquire all basic knowledge and experience but we the traders generally dont believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Trading on a demo account goes into psychology because you are not afraid to be fooled by your brain and lose everything even if you are trading on a demo, but when it comes to real account trading it often changes.

Trading on a demo account goes into psychology because you are not afraid to be fooled by your brain and lose everything even if you are trading on a demo, but when it comes to real account trading it often changes.
When we are making our trades in the demo accounts we can learn from our own trading based mistakes.

The main purpose of demo trading is to practise trading in a risk-free environment. Traders take this to advantage and perform backtesting, which helps traders to strategize future trades better. However, it is fruitful to traders only when they implement the learnings in the live trading environment

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.
If we are doing our trades with the help of the lower amounts of risks we can make a visible progress.

Demo trading is reliable because you can always backtest your strategies and make them better. It is true, while in the early days of trading, beginners might find demo trading boring. That’s because you don’t make any money. However, it is very important that they practise. Live trading can be overwhelming because you have to risk your real money. If you have good trading skills and have practised enough, you can minimise some risk while trading live.

Demo trading is reliable because you can always backtest your strategies and make them better. It is true, while in the early days of trading, beginners might find demo trading boring. That’s because you don’t make any money. However, it is very important that they practise. Live trading can be overwhelming because you have to risk your real money. If you have good trading skills and have practised enough, you can minimise some risk while trading live.
With the help of Demo trading accounts we can easily learn trading skills .

Some traders go for paid signals and completely rely on that. We always suggest traders not to rely on those completely. Self-run analysis is the best approach to follow because self-development is needed as you can’t rely on others although your life.

Some traders go for paid signals and completely rely on that. We always suggest traders not to rely on those completely. Self-run analysis is the best approach to follow because self-development is needed as you can’t rely on others although your life.
We can get benefit from trading with the help of Trading Signals if we are having correct Timings.

Traders must stick to learning more and more because it’s the only way to gain something from the market. A regulated broker allows traders with all reliable trading facilities by utilizing which traders can earn a big profit.

Demo trading is there to help you out with building skills and getting familiar with the trading environment. So, as long as this purpose is getting fulfilled, trade on a demo account. After you think you are ready to trade in the market and have a trading system to do, switch to a live account.

Yes, i have used a demo account for quite a while before starting live trading and it helped me in getting familiarise with the terminal and also helped me to understand how market works.

In the beginning, it felt like I was wasting my time on demo trading because it was boring and there was nothing new that I was learning. But after I went live, I realised that if I had not practised on my demo account, I would not have been able to make trades in the live market and save myself from unnecessary losses.

Yes, because you'll be using virtual funds, a demo account allows you to practice trading without any funds. It provides the same tools and features as a live trading account, and you'll be trading in real time.

I like demo trading. It really helps to grow my trading skills.Since, trading in a virtual account is simulated and uses virtual funds only, one can experience switching to real time trading by practicing.