• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like Demo trading ?

In Fx trading as a newbie I am looking for a great source for gathering proper market principle which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , many of us suggest me to trade demo account , but honestly speaking , I always feel boring when trading in demo account . but I have acquired some basic information from here about trading .

I don’t have any others option because of my limited live trading capital! It’s true, cent type live trading account is a good alternative option here; but I hadn’t enough money! By the way, I was very serious in my demo trading account, there I used all of trading tools is like my real account! As a result, I haven’t faced psychological issues in my beginning sessions of live trading!

On a real account newbies drain their money, and on a demo account those who stay on it for a long time, drain their time. And time - is more precious than money.

The mostly newcomers lost interest in demo trading after passing sometimes. So it is better if we can kick off mini live account instead of a demo trading.

Obviously, I am! I am sure, demo trading service is the most reliable one to be a good skilled Forex trader! Although, it’s a free service, but the result is very powerful! Yes, I started my trading with demo, and I practiced there for 6 months! I have learned in my demo technical and fundamental analysis with details! In addition, now I trade in my live account in order to my demo trading experience!

Please, don’t count your demo trading session! Use your practice account with your best concentration level! Basically, it’s really impossible to mention any specific period of time, I know many successful Forex traders with few months demo trading experience, but now they are comfortable in their real trading! By the way, I used my practice account for one year, and last 5 months I worked on only profitable trading strategies!

Interesting point is, it’s a free service! So, which traders haven’t enough money even they also can make a good trading skill by using demo without any fee! I have 5 years trading experience and now I am using my live account quite comfortably, but till now I use demo for research purpose! So, there have so many advantages on demo service!

Every traders should like the demo accounts because without that its not possible to make good impact in the real account in the near future and like that we can also gain the success we need.

In order to my trading experience , I am not interested to compare demo with live Forex trading; because the purpose of demo trading is, learning and upgrading trading skill, but live trading is for real money making! Demo practicing is the best way of learning! Novice traders need to use their demo account so cautiously thus they can handle their real emotions in their live account!

The mostly newcomers lost interest in demo trading after passing sometimes. So it is better if we can kick off mini live account instead of a demo trading.

Yes, cent or mini live account would be helpful! But I see, which traders want to make quick success end of the day, they lose their money here! In others word, all of professional Forex traders have long time demo trading experience, experience pays money here!

Now actually I am rarely using demo account because already often use real account, it more motivated to learn and manage the risk, there are emotion pressure on real account and will happy if increasing profit, but if likely back to demo, it will no emotion and being lazy to trade.

Thank you very much for sharing your trading status! By the way, before the 1st live account, how many months did you use your demo?

In Fx trading as a newbie I am looking for a great source for gathering proper market principle which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , many of us suggest me to trade demo account , but honestly speaking , I always feel boring when trading in demo account . but I have acquired some basic information from here about trading .

Well, I didn’t have any mentor or any other learning scope! So, for me demo was the ultimate choice! Yes, my initial experience is not good, so many ups & downs! But, end of the 1st year I was able to avoid big losses in my trading, I used my demo for 1.5 years.

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.
Well said, very smart answer! Yes, till now I use demo for updating my trading strategy; I think demo is the best place to learn Forex.

Demo accounts offer a greater measure of money than a trader will use during a genuine exchange. In the long run, every foreign currency exchange trader can take the benefits of demo account to acquire proper knowledge of trading which will allow him to make effective trading decisions here. of course every forex trader must give sufficient time in practice session so that he can enjoy profitable trading journey in the future.

Demo accounts offer a greater measure of money than a trader will use during a genuine exchange. In the long run, every foreign currency exchange trader can take the benefits of demo account to acquire proper knowledge of trading which will allow him to make effective trading decisions here. of course every forex trader must give sufficient time in practice session so that he can enjoy profitable trading journey in the future.

Nice to see your positive approach on demo! So, how many months did you use demo before your live trading?

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology.

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology.

No doubt mt4 is the most popular trading platform but decently I have started to work with mt5! Till now I have fantastic trading experience; so good!

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.