• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you get financial freedom by trading in Forex?

I don't believe that someone will be able to earn some kind of financial freedom from this business, if you want better live where this way is still possible but remember this is like other jobs since this is active income, you trade and not just invest your money.

My reason to be in forex is to get an extra income, I'm not a full time trader either, but what I gain with my traders is a significant amount to complete my salary.

Most of the people don't earn enough from their jobs so they have to look for alternatives to satisfy their needs. If one can achieve that from forex then there is no other place better than forex.

@radex, earning little is still better. May be financial freedom won't come so easily but keeping a positive return would surely increase our balance a little. Over time it can be a large amount.

Definitely we can get the financial success from the Forex trading if we can trade with proper discipline and can get proper pips profit as per the expectation.

Obviously I get financial freedom from my broker called Trade12. They allow small investor like one can trade with this broker with only 250 dollar. I was a small investor too. They cash back withdrawn money in time taking no set up fees. That’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from Forex.

They also take low spread and high leverage too. I always withdraw half of my profit and the rest of my profit I reinvest on market which help me to increase my trading capital. When I need to know something about Forex I ask for the help from my broker and they suggest me the right way. I read out their e book and follow their education system to get myself educated from trading sight.

I think that free schedule can give a feeling of freedom, but still I have to dedicate my time to working here. So, I always tell my wife and children not to interfere my working process.
As for financial freedom, I have a great responsibility here. I have to earn money for my family, everything depends on me. I just must be profitable, that's why sometimes the work takes me more time that I thought when I started trading

I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex trading even though 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge , actually Forex is a trading place where that can be possible to earn huge money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.

I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex trading even though 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge , actually Forex is a trading place where that can be possible to earn huge money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.
How much did you depo? What strategy did you use?

Forex is also known as money market where currencies of different countries are the main ingredient of trading. It has a big liquidity source where more than 4 trillion dollar used for transactions. Different brokers offer different leverage. It’s a big opportunity by which a trader can exceeds his initial capital. We can take as much as risk while trading.

Definitely we can get the financial success from the Forex trading if we can trade with proper discipline and can get proper pips profit as per the expectation.

Agree with you. Achieving financial freedom is not something which is easy to come by. It will take a long time and lots of efforts from the trader. The trader will fall many times during this process but the trader has to have the determination to achieve it.

Yes not easy indeed, but still possible become good trader and get financial freedom from forex business if we can maximize our knowledge and take opportunity from forex business which some trader beside become own trader also trying to become manager pamm and so on

If one does not have sufficient amount then PAMM is a good option for others to make some extra money on trading while building up his or her own capital. There are many ways one can go up but all those roads needs efforts.

Investing on PAMM also need research, if any trader or investor they have more money and ready to investing on PAMM account, this is good for them to diversify capital, but not all manager having good track record.

Most of the managers does not have good track records. It is natural because there are many who just wants to make money so try every possible way. But good ones just come up in the top on those monitoring platforms.

Yes now I am! But, 2 years ago the scenario was totally different! I struggled a lot as like others newbie! Because, I also came from with zero trading background! At the moment, I am trading with 15% monthly target, that is quite enough for me.

It's too early to talk about financial freedom and independence. But forex does help me make some good amount of extra money.

When I was a new Forex trader then I struggled a lot! But right now, I am enjoying my live trading! I seem, trading is a challenging profession and only knowledgeable Forex traders can enjoy this money making opportunity!

Yes some people assume forex like as challenge business, and they enjoy learning forex with experience and practice in real condition, if we can enjoy in business and love with this business hence we will keep trading on good motivation, and about result sometime become number ten

I think, it depends (enjoy Forex trading) on the your trading performance! If you are able to make regular money here, then you Forex will be enjoyable for you! Otherwise your live trading experience will be horrible.

Foreign currency exchange traders will oblige for appropriate and successful utilization of funds that will help him in attaining his trading goals in reality. A trader may have dream to receive profit with the intention of getting strong position in terms of his financial position. An adequate freedom in terms of financial positions can actually boost a trader’s confidence and provide him support to manage his money and risk here.

Foreign currency exchange traders will oblige for appropriate and successful utilization of funds that will help him in attaining his trading goals in reality. A trader may have dream to receive profit with the intention of getting strong position in terms of his financial position. An adequate freedom in terms of financial positions can actually boost a trader’s confidence and provide him support to manage his money and risk here.
No doubt, it’s risky! But not impossible at all! The point is, it takes such a long time to learn Forex! So, which traders are unable to make money, they should spend their time here!

There are different types of Forex brokers but I prefer to choose the broker that is more appropriate to our trading style. Because by the help of a supportive broker we could make good money in our trading life. That’s why ForexOne trading broker I have been chosen in my trading. To run a profitable and successful Forex business they help me lot. They allow low spread from 0.4 pips, high leverage 1:500, instant market execution etc.

Are you comfortable with high trading leverage? How high leverage helps you?