• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you get financial freedom by trading in Forex?

Every trader trade here only to earn money, to earn some profit in order to get some financial support or freedom. I don't know how much a trader earns every month. Though their purpose of making money so that they can solve or get some extra financial support and freedom. Do you get financial freedom by trading in Forex market.

You can if you have experiences and know how to make profit. It takes awhile but in a good economy, it can come easily. And not so lately, I mean with the US, and the usd being so popular, it has been poorly performed lately but we can go short on it. I mean in a good market, there is a lot of promise in forex but it will depend on the trader if they know how to make money or not. If they don't know how to make money then its hard for them to be financially free with forex and its more like losing more.

For me, no. Because I don't trade in forex as a full time type of trading, I don't get financial freedom from it. I trade in forex as a part time business and as a type of business that I use to take care of small needs. The trader who wants to get financial freedom with forex trading will have to be hard working.

Well I have a special thing here which I need to offer now this goes like this if you like to earn in forex trading just be sure that you ready to work hard and get what is good from your knowledge level and this is the way the professional traders use to win the market of forex trading

Well I have a special thing here which I need to offer now this goes like this if you like to earn in forex trading just be sure that you ready to work hard and get what is good from your knowledge level and this is the way the professional traders use to win the market of forex trading
there is no way which you will compare a professional trader with ordinary trader in the forex market here,i have not gotten any financial freedom in forex trading but am just still trying to see if I can make it in forex trading which I guess is the right thing for every trader through gradual process

For me, not yet. I still have not had that hope and reliance in Forex. It still has not given me that reason to believe I can solely depend on the business for survival bit so far, it's been a business I can make some side gig and still do what I do.

I wonder what kind of financial freedom that you mean, but i see that my life is getting better after i trade in forex, at least i have montly income from myself without need to trade everyday also i just need to sit in front of computer and then trade with my money.

5 Things You Must Do If You Want To Attain Financial Freedom Through Forex Trading

1. Have Faith In Yourself
2. Accept Your Learning Curve
3. Decide What Type of Trader You Are
4. Get Educated
5. Continue to Get Educated

we can freedom financial. when we get big fund in this market. we can put it in paam account or other trader. they will get money for us. in that time we will be free. we can get better life

Yes we can get it but we must be able to make profit consistently in forex. But if we want to invest our money in PAMM account, we must choose manager which has good trading performance. While we learn, we still can earn profit in forex. But surely, risk is always be there in forex
PAMM account is not the way to get financial freedom. What do you need is a great capital, it is important having such as 2 or 3 digit money and invest in PAMM account does not make any changing. You need to trade by yourself so you can get that financial freedom, it is you the one who can make it true.

Yes friend. It is idly true, that really I have triumph over my financial predicament very rapidly by Forex with support of MXTrade. And I think, it is the best place to make huge money that you want as your wish. Actually, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform which is very helpful to me to make profit by providing many exclusive trading conveniences. In addition, I am capable to trade all major currencies in a competitive low spread. Interestingly, almost 50 up currencies are available in this platform so easily my trading performance is increasing very swiftly. Therefore, I also able to scalp with only one pip trading spread that’s why my trading life is very profitable.

I dont'get anything called finanacial freedom yet. This busines is tough so maybe it will take a lot of time for me to be freedom in my financial. Many traders who claim to be financially freedom usually has bigger earning per month that usually make them skip trading for few months later.

Yes, I overcame my financial problem from Forex trading. Because, at present I’m making lots of money around the month. Besides, I use true ECN trading platform TradingBanks which broker has instant transaction system. Therefore, I get my profit win in a moment without any extra fees. So, my Forex trading life is very first and flexible.

Financial freedom is the objective we seek for. Keep confidence about yourself, and keep learning and practice, you will be closer to financial freedom.

Yes, I overcame my financial problem from Forex trading. Because, at present I’m making lots of money around the month. Besides, I use true ECN trading platform TradingBanks which broker has instant transaction system. Therefore, I get my profit win in a moment without any extra fees. So, my Forex trading life is very first and flexible.
Why is their a false ECN trading platform? Its good if you make profit in forex trading. I do hope others will also. I do know a lot of people tried but failed in forex trading. Luckily I make 250 dollars a month right now and still growing my trading accounts. In the long run I can say money will be flowing like honey in the long run in here.

Financial freedom is the objective we seek for. Keep confidence about yourself, and keep learning and practice, you will be closer to financial freedom.
Yes same here i also think that people's objective when they trade in forex is because of profit or financial freedom. Many traders who move to forex just because that is the best place for them, where they can earn bigger amount of money and because this one is FUN.

Yes, I get enough financial freedom from this earning opportunity. In addition, I also get money transaction freedom from ECN trading broker TradingBanks. I can withdraw my any big profit instantly without any additional fee. Interestingly, bank transaction is also available here. So, I get much flexible transaction facility in my trading.

Right now I hardly feel my profit in forex trading. Since even though I do make profit I am not contented so what I am doing is I invest back and take more risk. Although Its very dangerous I am hoping that I am making good money in forex trading by focusing on having more and more knowledge on how to do analysis properly.

Right now I hardly feel my profit in forex trading. Since even though I do make profit I am not contented so what I am doing is I invest back and take more risk. Although Its very dangerous I am hoping that I am making good money in forex trading by focusing on having more and more knowledge on how to do analysis properly.

It is not wise to take more risk because it will hurt in the long run. Focusing on making a profitable trading system is a better idea and once it is developed applying a suitable money management would increase profit dramatically.

Yes, I am. I get enough financial support from this trading environment. On the other hand, I get much flexible trading support from TradingBanks broker. For the reason that, I can apply here all kind of trading style even hedging and scalping. Besides, this broker is also trading robot friendly broker. So, I get green signal to use my personal trading robot.