• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Did all professional traders started as newbie?

Yes, it’s true. Nobody enters in Forex industry become a expert Forex trader. But, they make their professional trading skilled my learning and practicing more and more. Actually, I am new Forex trader. So, now I am very dedicated about my learning period. I get daily market analysis on technical and fundamental reports by ‘ExoFx’. this analysis helps me very much to get a clear knowledge about technical technique of trading and trading rules of fundamental. So, according to their accurate market analysis I can predict market trend very correctly. Day by day I’m improving myself my learning. I’m sure that I’ll be a successful Forex trader in my live account.

Isn't this thing obsvious to you all? Pros start from newbies, they are crawling from the bottom just like us, keep trading and gain experience that increasing their skills thus become an professional just like what they are right now.

1000 miles begin with 1 mile. An experienced trader begin from new trader. In my opinion he can be an experienced trader (professional trader) because he is consistence to make trading.
All professional trader started as newbies. No one is born as a professional trader. But what make them successful is the determination to learn how to trade properly and keep on trading until they become a successful trader.

Of course, they were. But, the different is they were much sincere in their demo to learn trading rules where greedy Forex traders are too busy for earning huge profit. Still I can remember, I was very tense in my demo account because, I did not understand that how I start my learning process. Then, I taken Free Training Course of TradingBanks I got here I basic knowledge. After that, I watched their advance video tutorials that helped me very much to shape my trading skilled. Definitely, I opened my live account after being a profitable in my demo. So, without any mental pain, now I get consistent profit in my live account.

all professions indeed originated from newbie and therefore we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that we will be able to manage capital well. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to succeed in the business, we need to be able to have a lot of skills and knowledge trading good

No one is born as a trader. They must have to to start as a newbie and work their way to become a professional trader. It takes time and effort to do so.

It is an obvious fact that all successful professional traders in the forex market were newbies at some point in their career. This shows that you can likewise make it to the rank of successful 'professional when you work hard enough towards the goal.

It is correct. No one is born successful. They had their times of difficulties and had to go through hardships. After that they achieved what they wanted or at least gained success which is not easy to come by.

as trader also all start from newbie, but age learning time might vary, some trader start from kids but some another start learn from adult age

May be in future traders will start early but still now many have started at old age. Forex is gaining more popularity and it will continue to do so. Early starts will give some advantage to traders as they will have more time and can gain success early.

Latest technology help much in many business become growth, forex trading now also can accessed through mobile platform using smartphone, android already support platform and trader can download and instal through play store
But how do smartphones help people to learn at younger age?

Now young age already familiar with gadget, sometime they more smart than their parents, if they have access and interested on forex, I think will felt curious and sometime start from curious they can get answer with their learning
You're quite right man!
Youngsters are much smarter nowadays, I know teenagers who are eager to earn money, but they are not allowed to work yet.
I think that these active people surely will be able to learn quicker.

Now young age already familiar with gadget, sometime they more smart than their parents, if they have access and interested on forex, I think will felt curious and sometime start from curious they can get answer with their learning

Agree with this. Children now a days are more familiar with the latest gadgets. lol When I was in school I had lots of curiosity about computer problems and I myself could solve many problems by myself which most among my friends and even seniors did not even understand.

Yes, they are! But, they were too much sincere in their demo trading account, as a result now they are making enough money but no reaction! I see, pro traders used their demo for a long time (obviously more than one year), but greedy Forex traders are opposite, they are too much hurry for live trading! Success is not any automatic process!

There is no any by born process! So, all of new traders start their trading career from the zero level! But, the different between successful and unsuccessful traders is determination and dedication! For me, from zero to pro trader, it takes almost 2 years!

All traders started their profession as an amateur. No one came into this world as an accomplished forex trader. It is the capacity to stay away from past errors that transforms a novice into an expert. Not all have such inalienable abilities. Notwithstanding, the assurance empowers a trader to accomplish that level of polished skill. The capacity to hand chances over a traders support is the place the achievement lies and a beginner who winds up plainly mindful of the same in his vocation turns into an expert sooner.

When its come to forex trading many traders are wonder why others traders are successful they think that those professional traders did not start as a newbie but many think.
so what is your ultimate contribution to this speculation as for me I think all professional traders started as newly from the scratched but they only take learning into consideration

Of course; there is no 2nd option! But, it’s true few successful traders had good mentor; as a result their learning process was relatively smooth!

When its come to forex trading many traders are wonder why others traders are successful they think that those professional traders did not start as a newbie but many think.
so what is your ultimate contribution to this speculation as for me I think all professional traders started as newly from the scratched but they only take learning into consideration

Success is not by born skill; there is no alternative way without learning! But, it true few traders get extra facility from the pro traders; but usually the initial experience is same, too much sticky.

Success is not by born skill; there is no alternative way without learning! But, it true few traders get extra facility from the pro traders; but usually the initial experience is same, too much sticky.

What did you mean by extra facility from the pro traders? Can you please explain?