• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Did all professional traders started as newbie?

You know sometimes when you consider how complex Forex looks to a newbie, you will begin to ask your self if those who are authorities in it really passed through this stage or were simply born with Forex on them.

Thats right. Not only at forex but also at other business, when a newbie face difficulties while learning, they just think that those who are at expert level, how did they pass through this stage.?

Thats right. Not only at forex but also at other business, when a newbie face difficulties while learning, they just think that those who are at expert level, how did they pass through this stage.?

It even happened to me that at some point, I was considering what manner of human beings those good traders are. How they got to that point and that quality in them that differentiates them from the crowd.

It even happened to me that at some point, I was considering what manner of human beings those good traders are. How they got to that point and that quality in them that differentiates them from the crowd.

Yes, thats true. For an example when we see a magician doing any magic, we get puzzled and we think that maybe he got some supernatural power otherwise how can he do that.? But when learn and understand that tricks behind that magic, then we think that OMG it is so simple. It applies to newbies at forex trading also.

It all means that Forex is that which its success doesn't come from just waiting and hoping for the perfect day to come but by doing a lot of learning, practising and remaining steadfast with hopes of a better tomorrow.

It all means that Forex is that which its success doesn't come from just waiting and hoping for the perfect day to come but by doing a lot of learning, practising and remaining steadfast with hopes of a better tomorrow.

That is quite true. No one knows or had the know of how to trade before they started forex trading all traders who we now regard as the proffessional trader all started with zero knowledge with consistency and devotion they made it.

no professional traders have more experience and knowledge of trading and they donot trade as just like thinking as new person in the forex trading and they have earned many rupees from forex it is essential to take care for the newbies who have no experience and their source of thinking is also less

Yes, actually I think that most of us who are complaining about forex trading needs to read up some stuffs about forex traders like alex hope and see how hard they had practised and today they are called proffessional traders. We need to know that all trade where once ignorant of forex trading.

Every trade and business has its own pros and cons. So to involve with that we have to understand its every aspects and the way to trade. Then only we can earn from it.

Having a second thought. Some proffessional traders didnt start like all newbies are starting now because most of them where able to reach the place they are now because when they were newbies they have the sufficient funds needed to start and trade profitably. But now most of the newbies depends on bonus.

Everyone who does the trading these days is going to be learning from the basics. so in theory and practice both way we are going through the phase of the newbies. That said, there are some of the people who know how to make money despite knowing minor things there.

Having a second thought. Some proffessional traders didnt start like all newbies are starting now because most of them where able to reach the place they are now because when they were newbies they have the sufficient funds needed to start and trade profitably. But now most of the newbies depends on bonus.

My dear, that is just a myth, if I am right, people are getting richer these days than before and it is now easier to trade without bonus but the major reason why some depend on bonuses is the fact that many are becoming wiser and wouldn't want to risk their hard earned money, so they would want to take advantage of the bonuses.

My dear, that is just a myth, if I am right, people are getting richer these days than before and it is now easier to trade without bonus but the major reason why some depend on bonuses is the fact that many are becoming wiser and wouldn't want to risk their hard earned money, so they would want to take advantage of the bonuses.

Bro forget about that because it isn't in any way being wise, if I'm to have the amount in which I can comfortably afford to loss I wouldnt have started with forum bonus, I would have made proper use of my time and start with the money directly from my pocket.

I think a lot of pro has to start from somewhere. It will depends on how good they are at trading. They can make money that way. If they have special talents and mind then they can become pro and make more money than the average trader. I think some of them might have experiences in finance or stocks or investment over all. I think fundamentals experiences and skills also help out the forex trader.

All traders began their career as a newbie. Nobody came into this world as an experienced forex trader. It is the ability to avoid past mistakes that turns an amateur into a professional. Not all have such inborn capabilities. However, it is the determination that enables a trader to attain that level of professionalism. The ability to turn odds in a traders favor is where the success lies and a newbie who becomes aware of the same in his career becomes a professional sooner.

All traders began their career as a newbie. Nobody came into this world as an experienced forex trader. It is the ability to avoid past mistakes that turns an amateur into a professional. Not all have such inborn capabilities. However, it is the determination that enables a trader to attain that level of professionalism. The ability to turn odds in a traders favor is where the success lies and a newbie who becomes aware of the same in his career becomes a professional sooner.

Something differentiates them. Some newbies starts with measly capital that made it hard for them to be able to make profits. While some trader who are successful today started with enormous or rather sufficient capital that made them attain success, so in essence all proffessional traders never started as some newbies are doung.

It is so funny, of course all pros that we can see right now all start as newbies that also lack of funds or maybe making a lot of mistakes also and step by step raising their skills and become a better trader or what people called them as a professional, as long as they have motivation they can become a professional trader.

It is so funny, of course all pros that we can see right now all start as newbies that also lack of funds or maybe making a lot of mistakes also and step by step raising their skills and become a better trader or what people called them as a professional, as long as they have motivation they can become a professional trader.

Yeah, and i think the most important thing is that they get themselves professionals from experience and learning from their own mistakes rather than learning. Learning the skills and strategies is important to be professional. But , according to me , if you get experience by doing a lot of trades in your life and to avoid the mistakes you fell in, then you will step by step professional along with learning the basic skills.

Most of the proffessional traders today started differently, they never started from forex forums just as most of the newbies today started. They have sufficient funds and therefore never suffered from undercapitalization or perhaps enormous greed that leads to using leverages.

Some could be from stock trading so they would have some financial fundamental grounded already. I do have business and financial experiences before I begin to trade so I'm not totally a newbie to the financial world. I think the pro could have some really extensive background in other investments realm in order for them to excel in forex. I think they must have some prior experiences or passion to become a pro.